Builds Project Wrongway (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Getting close to 1000 subscribers! Here's Episode 13 of Project Wrong Way. The heat put me in a terrible mood. Gearing up to paint the frame some before the new engine is installed. Some good wire wheel action. Wayne Rogerson is a legend for sending me those stubby holders...

These episodes are AWESOME!! I love your banter with your wife.

The best thing about this entire journey for you will be when you're done and driving it you'll be able to go back and watch the videos from the beginning and realize that you learned a ton about these fine machines along the way. Might even be able to persuade the Mrs. to approve a 60 or 55 series purchase.

These episodes are AWESOME!! I love your banter with your wife.

The best thing about this entire journey for you will be when you're done and driving it you'll be able to go back and watch the videos from the beginning and realize that you learned a ton about these fine machines along the way. Might even be able to persuade the Mrs. to approve a 60 or 55 series purchase.

Damn right! And believe me, I’m already looking for another project. I’m that stupid!

Episode 15 here... trying to show some leg to snag that ever difficult female viewer demographic. Painted the FJ40 frame with some with POR-15. RustMort works well, when used correctly. POR15 does not come off of skin. Wife shoots down purchase of additional project cruiser.

Great Mud entertainment. Literally 😛.

So, there is always the possibility that you could do something right accidentally, so when (if) you do, do (will) you go back and reshoot the vid hoping you do it the “wrong way?”

Great Mud entertainment. Literally 😛.

So, there is always the possibility that you could do something right accidentally, so when (if) you do, do (will) you go back and reshoot the vid hoping you do it the “wrong way?”

If it’s done right, it’ll be blind luck. Every time.

Episode 16 will not disappoint, unless you're expecting some expert mechanical craftsmanship, then it certainly will. I finished the frame work and moved on to better things. Like which direction the shock boot should really be facing. And how to struggle with three small bolts. Have a watch as my slow motion train wreck continues.

Project Wrong Way - Episode 17
Im going to use the intake manifold from the 1F for the Holley Sniper EFi...
Rachael (wifey) has never turned a wrench before. She bravely volunteered to step in a head mechanic for this episode of Project Wrong Way! She'll say she did not volunteer, but that is a lie. Be sure to like, share and subscribe!

Ok, definitely the episodes will get better now.

Speaking of heater shutoff valves, are you going to do anything with the one that was right-stage most of the video of the principle, and very entertaining, video actress, the one with the bump on her lip? (I'm trying to be generic, to avoid any implications of impropriety).

This thing -
shut off valve.JPG

Last edited:
Don’t think I have any plans for it.... will I need it?

Don't forget the POR15 is not uv stable. It is designed to be topcoated. If left exposed to the sun it will not stay looking good for long.

Don't forget the POR15 is not uv stable. It is designed to be topcoated. If left exposed to the sun it will not stay looking good for long.

Good intel Grego, I hit it with POR15 Top Coat, went on like a charm. Should help with the UV issues!

Don’t think I have any plans for it.... will I need it?
Well you might, but I need to watch the video(s) again to see what engine you're going with and whether you'll have the shutoff valve on the manifold or on the firewall. Ok, I'll watch the videos again, lol.

Well you might, but I need to watch the video(s) again to see what engine you're going with and whether you'll have the shutoff valve on the manifold or on the firewall. Ok, I'll watch the videos again, lol.

I have a 2F from an 78’, with the 4psd and case. I’m using the manifold to simplify the efi and smog delete... I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom