Builds Project Old Blue - 1973 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks. The bows were just a “right place right time” scenario locally.
Nice! Lucky SOG. Same with the top?
I doubt if I get that lucky ,, although I did find an oem pto winch locally, so you never know

I plan on purchasing the B pillars from real steel cruiser parts. Not sure about the top though.

Nice! Lucky SOG. Same with the top?
I doubt if I get that lucky ,, although I did find an oem pto winch locally, so you never know

I plan on purchasing the B pillars from real steel cruiser parts. Not sure about the top though.
The top I purchased from TROA. I know there’s a few threads with folks discussing aftermarket soft tops with real steel bows. The bows I got were ridden hard and put away wet, but at least matched the color and patina of the 40.

The top I purchased from TROA. I know there’s a few threads with folks discussing aftermarket soft tops with real steel bows. The bows I got were ridden hard and put away wet, but at least matched the color and patina of the 40.
The FST that you bought from TROA, is it beige? I was looking on their site … the beige look more blueish grey tint. Is that just a computer picture issue, or is that what you are seeing with yours?

The FST that you bought from TROA, is it beige? I was looking on their site … the beige look more blueish grey tint. Is that just a computer picture issue, or is that what you are seeing with yours?

Check out @Catching Neutral. TROA beige top…👍👈😎

Nope, totally beige, no tint. As @Chungas Revenge said, check out that other thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom