PPI in Bozeman (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi 406’ers, skiwpk here checking in from Boulder, CO. Wondering if anyone has a PPI recommendation for a LX 470 I’m looking at in Bozeman? 107k on the rig with limited service records from 65k onward, and two recent auction sales, so I’m hesitant to buy based only on photos and records. Would love someone to take a look - buying remote is tough!

My neighbor here in Boulder has a daughter in Bozeman, so she would probably drive it until I can make it your way and drive it home.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Overland Cruisers here in Bozeman would be a good spot to take it. We have a local Toyota dealer too at Ressler Toyota.

Got a link or an ad? Maybe we know the rig.

posted to your other thread in the 100 section.
X2 on what year and price.
sounds like it could be a blue 2004 that just sold at auction, with similar mileage, I was bidding on it until it went for more than I wanted to spend.

2006 LX listed at Peak Cars for $19k. Completely stock. I’m considering a similar truck here in Boulder for the same price but with 30k more miles. Figured this one would be good to check out.

I have heard good things about Toyotas from peak cars, never bought one personally but i've been told they have a Toyota tech go through em before they sell them. I have been told they buy a lot of California auction cars and bring them to Bozeman because its a relatively inflated market.

Ditto to what ttFJC just said!! I also have heard good things around Bozeman about Peak and the Toyota's they bring in and sell. I have seen more than one of Peak's Toyota's being PPIed by Totoya mecanices and I know that the people bought them after. I would have Keith @ Rising Sun Auto Repair (406) 585-9990 in Bozeman lPP it as it is a 2006, 90's and earlier I would have Stephen @ Overland Cruisers PPI it. Good luck!!!

Awesome feedback, thanks. Planning to call Rising Sun this afternoon.

I live about 1 mile from them, if you want I could get a set of eyes on it?

I do love spending others money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom