WeGoNow... In the area for a few weeks. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good day, first off...amazing how many cruisers we are spotting out here.... Next, @razzoo and I are in the area for a few weeks, 1 week here in Bozeman then we head to West Yellowstone for a week followed by Tetons. Would love to meet up if there is any social stuff going on...The GX does not allow for many trail ride options so a brewery will do! Take good care, hope to see you out and about.

You're in town during a fun week.
Bozeman Farmer's Market Tuesday evening at Lindley Park.
Free Music on Main Street downtown Thursday night.
Sweat Pea Festival all week and weekend (also Lindley Park). Google it. Get your wristband before Wednesday.
SLAM festival this weekend (at Bogert Park, next to Lindley Park.)
Go for a walk up Peets Hill right between the two parks. Or hike up the "M" trail at sunset.
OR go find MAP brewery and take a stroll around the lake.
If the weather is cold for ya, tour the Museum of the Rockies.

Might be able to sneak out for a beer, but my week's looking crazy.
Post up all the fun things you do. And yes, LOTS of cruisers in this part of the world.

Thanks so much, this is a great list. We planned on Thursday for music.. all this other stuff will see if we can get to. This is the second time MAP has been recommended. My god, Were pretty sure this is the first place we have spent time where cruisers outnumber Jeeps. Its beautiful. Saw 2-70 Series in one drive way today. Again, appreciate the info. If ya see a white GX470 toolin around.... thats us.. ND plates.

Hey @SHREG , it was great meeting you at the Baucus Pub on Saturday. Looks like next week’s club meeting is next Wednesday evening (9th) at Mark’s In & Out in Livingston. If you’re in YNP next week, Livingston is about 50miles north from the Gardner entrance to the park.

Hey @SHREG , it was great meeting you at the Baucus Pub on Saturday. Looks like next week’s club meeting is next Wednesday evening (9th) at Mark’s In & Out in Livingston. If you’re in YNP next week, Livingston is about 50miles north from the Gardner entrance to the park.
Thanks! Pleasure was ours!! Were headed downtown tonight for the music then Friday the MAP Brewery. Also had a chance to golf Bridger... Def want to try and squeeze another round in there. Off to West Yellowstone Saturday.

BTW, Nice white 80 FS over by our campground at the Subaru dealer. 1994 - 230K miles. clean interior. $16.6K. equipped nicely with ARB front bumper and what looks to be 4+ rear bumper and nice sliders. They did not have any info on if, or when the head gasket was serviced.

BTW, Nice white 80 FS over by our campground at the Subaru dealer. 1994 - 230K miles. clean interior. $16.6K. equipped nicely with ARB front bumper and what looks to be 4+ rear bumper and nice sliders. They did not have any info on if, or when the head gasket was serviced.
i would stay away from that one if i were you. theres a bit of the backstory on the for sale section of the 406 clubhouse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom