Post your wheeling damage pics (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Top of the World really chewed up my tires. Probably shouldn’t have spun them on the first obstacle…
IMG_3773.jpeg

I was locked in the center and rear.

Wouldn't have expected RGs to chunk like that! Doesn't look like they're that old either
Yeah I have maybe 15k on them. Spun them badly on the TOTW entry. Very disappointed and will be looking for something new once I get home. Time to go 35s…

Yeah I have maybe 15k on them. Spun them badly on the TOTW entry. Very disappointed and will be looking for something new once I get home. Time to go 35s…
The Kenda RT awaits

The Kenda RT awaits
Are they 35x11.5? I want to avoid a 12.5 wide tire since 34x11.5 fits nicely and I think I can manage the extra 1/2” of height with only minor fiddling

Are they 35x11.5? I want to avoid a 12.5 wide tire since 34x11.5 fits nicely and I think I can manage the extra 1/2” of height with only minor fiddling
35x10.5r17 or 35x12.5r17. The 10.5s are 121 load and ride smooth.

35x10.5r17 or 35x12.5r17. The 10.5s are 121 load and ride smooth.
This probably won't fit in the stock spare location, correct?

This probably won't fit in the stock spare location, correct?
It fits in mine, but there are a couple caveats:
1) I bought a 1/2 used one off ebay and am doing 4 way rotates until they're all the same depth. I think the one that is in there has 10/32nd
2) I have an OEM subtank, which moves the carrier down a couple inches. The tire itself is about 1/2 to 1" above the lowest point of the rear pumpkin.

I have a tire swing on my bumper, but right now that swing is hosting my vertical bike rack, which I use a couple times a week.

That's a few options in 35x11.5
Some RTs and MT. I'm hoping nitto still has the trail grappler MT in that size when I need another set

Backed into a rock...:D

I'm impressed, as I hit it pretty hard. Bumper did it's job.

20230723_194051.jpg

Heya Jeff,
I had an early set of Nittos that chunked…BUT…Nitto replaced them as they were declared a “defective batch.” I’ve literally beaten the poo out of my current set of Ridge Grapplers through two Cruise Moabs, and all over, and no such issue.

Might be worth taking it up with them. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom