Post your wheeling damage pics (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

At what point do you actually tip?

2140FDE2-0982-4BA4-9168-DE863E6CD1B5.jpeg

6C189EDE-66DA-46A9-B6FD-4F7699642381.jpeg

I've seen the ass-end go up on one side when a front tire goes down into a hole. The stock vehicle spec is >30 degrees, but with a lift and weight on the top I have NFC... but apparently still >30!

I wanna know how you bent that skid like that. Impressive!

I've seen the ass-end go up on one side when a front tire goes down into a hole. The stock vehicle spec is >30 degrees, but with a lift and weight on the top I have NFC... but apparently still >30!
I thought stock spec was 45 in “ideal” situations.

Last edited:
Are those scratches from this trip or the last one?

Drive it like it's stolen!

That looks like a tiny compressor! Must've enjoyed a nice nap while the tires were airing up.

Edit: each time I've looked at you pictures I see something new lol. How did your front skid turn to that? Looks like its barely holding on
Had to have been a Boulder on Daniels trail. Finally putting in my onboard ARB!

Stubbed my toe at Zion National Park. Looked at it later... I think there's a chance it might be broken. It's not your typical offroading damage, but still...

I'll resist posting a picture 😬

Any problems going to the top?
Depends on what you consider a problem. As you can see from the previous photos. It cost me a tail light on the first narrow pass. Then around the turn immediately after I was inches from the tree on my driver side and rolled by at 30 degrees to make it past. I ended up making it through without my winch working. Afterwards I took the path far to the left and then had a really perfect situation where crawl control helped me get over the next turn at the top without having to get out or change my line where I was nervous about really feeling like I was on the edge with nowhere to really "step out" anyway.
Any problems going to the top?

Depends on what you consider a problem. As you can see from the previous photos. It cost me a tail light on the first narrow pass. Then around the turn immediately after I was inches from the tree on my driver side and rolled by at 30 degrees to make it past. I ended up making it through without my winch working. Afterwards I took the path far to the left and then had a really perfect situation where crawl control helped me get over the next turn at the top without having to get out or change my line where I was nervous about really feeling like I was on the edge with nowhere to really "step out" anyway.

27C150B3-1893-4634-B2E7-464876BE60F6.jpeg

686E371F-FB5B-4D58-921D-0C3465FE1CFB.jpeg

C09527E1-FD94-470A-AB15-404DB05E359B.jpeg

D8AAC508-E6DA-47DE-B4B9-4318C719D193.jpeg

C801E75A-AD15-4BF2-B4A5-E0C150460C22.jpeg

View attachment 2506034

View attachment 2506035

View attachment 2506036

View attachment 2506037

View attachment 2506038

768F0035-D85D-4048-AD8D-181DABB3A802.jpeg

View attachment 2506034

View attachment 2506035

View attachment 2506036

View attachment 2506037

View attachment 2506038
Oh s***. i didn't realize that was you. yeaaa did the front in my 100. too scared to it in the 200. ill stick to the backside haha

All good. I had the time of my life. Would (won't probably) do it again. Super glad I did it. Awesome!!!
I mean you should you already have the damage. exo cage now haha. looked like a killer time you locked?

All good. I had the time of my life. Would (won't probably) do it again. Super glad I did it. Awesome!!!
I sincerely wonder what if anything would make it better for my 200 to do it? I guess maybe nothing on the narrow pass except side protection bars from Ironman 4x4 (I think those things look really dumb). Then maybe 3 way lockers could help me take a happier line around the tree? Honestly I don't really feel like either would help too much on either obstacle. Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom