Post your wheeling damage pics (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I mean you should you already have the damage. exo cage now haha. looked like a killer time you locked?
Nope just the worthless center lock that it comes with. Which by the way obviously really proud that I made it through with essentially no winch and no lockers and actually kind of "minor" damage.

While there wasn't any actual dents I think this qualifies:

Nailed my front skid. My transmission skid. BudBuilt saved the day. I feel like I need to do something about my transmission skid though.

Last picture is from a trip with my factory transfer case protection. Thank god clean break.

046B2CFA-3C7D-48CB-B1E3-05D2DB2396DC.jpeg

05E15A90-C1FE-4B9F-9B3B-CB4BA5EF3DDB.jpeg

ACEFDBF7-4A33-4FE5-B7FF-63021C52EC09.jpeg

3E54D713-D69B-44F3-B8A3-4A911D3E4698.jpeg

4E2CD787-881F-4764-8C6D-BCA6E237ED44.jpeg

Sweet! Really, for all of you friend 200 owners the only repair so far has been the passenger inner and outer tail lights. Bought the complete set of four from China on Ebay for about $300.
I should have said - good to have shop lift and access to resources for mods and body damage repairs ;)

Wow! That's one destroyed CV. What's the backstory and events that led up to it?

i got stuck in this mud/clay, so i turned on crawl control. After about 5 minutes of crawl control and barely any movement, i noticed the rpm starting to rev up and down. Before i could disable crawl control, i heard a loud pop under the wheel well.

i got stuck in this mud/clay, so i turned on crawl control. After about 5 minutes of crawl control and barely any movement, i noticed the rpm starting to rev up and down. Before i could disable crawl control, i heard a loud pop under the wheel well.
I feel your pain. Nothing worse then that to ruin your day. Was that 5 min of straight crawl control use ? That interesting that getting stuck and using crawl control could lead to this. Did you hit anything prior or tear the boot?

I feel your pain. Nothing worse then that to ruin your day. Was that 5 min of straight crawl control use ? That interesting that getting stuck and using crawl control could lead to this. Did you hit anything prior or tear the boot?

Yup, im surprised. I did not hit anything prior...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom