Post up what you pedal (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@hudd07 hit me up if you ever want to come up and ride. Congrats on the bike.

@jlm43 that’s gorgeous, what is it? Salsa?
Thanks. The frame is a custom titanium frame from Waltly out of China. The frame came with a brushed finished and I did the bead blasting myself. I made a thread about the build.

Cycling clothing, or everyday street clothes?
depends on type of riding for me. Typically bibs( w/ chamois) under baggies for XC rides and under 'everyday' clothes for my around townies on the cargo bike. Typically kitted for my 'longer' focused road/cross/gravel.

Not sure if you're even asking, but there ya go.

After 4 months of waiting, I finally have it, boyos!

oPA170d.jpg

I went with black stamp 7 Crankbrother pedals, crank arm guards, chain bash guard and a full Ride Wrap kit. Beyond ready to hit the trails.

Helmet?

Me - not.
Me - yes, all the time. Mostly a smith forefront 2. Also have a poc Caron full face. Strongly considering a “convertible” with a removable chin bar. Anyone else using a convertible? I get great deals on Smith looking at the mainline.

Helmet?

Me - not.
Always wear a helmet. @coleAK I’m not going crazy enough for a full face helmet but I know some friends looking at them.

I wear this

Picked up this old Centurion for a song a little while back. Spent the weekend tuning her up and tossed on new cables/housings, bars, pedals, tape… all that stuff. Nice period Shimano throughout. Great little bike to get some laps in around the neighborhood before work.

EBEBEF45-6466-4E57-A6A0-676C9A4E5971.jpeg

Finally got my 1UPUSA bike rack and all I can say is if you don't have one of these racks and you own a bike, you need to get your life together... Hands down the best rack i've ever used and it came highly recommended by everyone on this forum:

62Z0uiu.jpg

X6RLxcx.jpg

xaVmaYE.jpg

Me - yes, all the time. Mostly a smith forefront 2. Also have a poc Caron full face. Strongly considering a “convertible” with a removable chin bar. Anyone else using a convertible? I get great deals on Smith looking at the mainline.
I have a Bell 3R and a super DH. The super DH is much hotter and only use it when riding park.

Finally got my 1UPUSA bike rack and all I can say is if you don't have one of these racks and you own a bike, you need to get your life together... Hands down the best rack i've ever used and it came highly recommended by everyone on this forum:
Superb rack and sweet 4R. Looks like you had a 3VZE SAS'd. Nice.

Do yourself a favor, get the locks that prevent access to the bolt for the hitch and the add-on. These racks are being stolen like hotcakes in my area because most don't bother to buy $50 worth of locks for a $700 rack not realizing that the key is nothing special.

Superb rack and sweet 4R. Looks like you had a 3VZE SAS'd. Nice.

Do yourself a favor, get the locks that prevent access to the bolt for the hitch and the add-on. These racks are being stolen like hotcakes in my area because most don't bother to buy $50 worth of locks for a $700 rack not realizing that the key is nothing special.
Yes sir! She's a 3vze w/ a 85 front axle. This motor has been amazing.

I have a hitch lock and bike lock for it, so far. Not sure whatcha mean when referring to the hitch bolt? It slides into the hitch and locks. I didn't bother using the 1UP lock that they sent with the rack, i had my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom