Registry Post Pics Of Your Modded 7x Series (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

snapped this pic today at an undisclosed location.....
View attachment 1768380
The red troopy in the middle is the one I have in the classified section. The shorties to the left and right of it are both LHD BJ71's. They followed me home.

Nice! Can you post some pics of that exo cage from the front? Something similar is on my long term to-do list but I'm not sure how to tie it in tidily at the front.

Cheers
Clint

Pics of the front of the exo cage on the BJ71:

IMG_5941.jpg

And:

IMG_5942.jpg

Hope that helps.

Oh, and CharlesHS: What means "too many vehicles"? I do not understand. :hmm:

Oh, and CharlesHS: What means "too many vehicles"? I do not understand. :hmm:

Too many vehicles: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 (Daily Driver), 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport S (Daily Driver), 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport (Rock Crawler) in California and a 1993 Toyota PZJ75 in the Philippines.

While I am in the Philippines the Jeeps aren't driven; when I am in San Diego..... the Landcruiser isn't driven. Not to speak of the amount of money it costs for insurance. As much as it sickens me to say.... I may have to sell one of the Jeeps.....

Up at the family bush block last weekend, chilling out & watching the weather pass by on the other side of the valley.

Of course you always get the coolest light when you forget to bring the nice camera so the pics aren't the best.

They look pretty damn good to me! That's gorgeous. Any room in your family for 1 more;)?

They look pretty damn good to me! That's gorgeous. Any room in your family for 1 more;)?

Turn up with a bottle of good scotch & we may be able to arrange a temporary adoption :)

Seriously though, any of the Landcruiser family that are touring NZ in the vicinity of Rotorua & would like to catch up - shoot me a message, if it's a weekend a visit to the bush block & hut is a distinct possibility. It's easy 4wd access.

Cheers
Clint

G'Day Fella's,

Some great photo's there Viking Hagar.
That last image, looks like you may be getting ready to head out, and find something suitable for Biltong?

Regards
Homer (the Hunter).

You are correct on the under appreciated 2.4 crowd. However, we hold our own when it comes to overcoming the shortcomings and sharing info on best practices for running the medium duty cruisers. And I’d put several of our guys knowledge and ingenuity up against any of heavy duty crowd. Having said that, you hit nail on the head when you said “ I’m happy”. That’s the ultimate measuring stick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom