Registry Post Pics Of Your Modded 7x Series (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We are getting dumped on here in northern Japan. Just got 45cm snow overnight. At least 20 cm daily.
No problem for a lifted 78 series.

IMG_0771 (1).jpg

F/R ARB lockers, Nitro chromoly axles, OME suspension, 18,000 lb military Warn winch.

BJ1.jpg

BJ2.jpg

BJ3.jpg

Not sure what that means. I just snapped the pics with my cell phone and attached them. :)

The vehicle paint code. On the ID tag attached to the firewall.

The vehicle paint code. On the ID tag attached to the firewall.
That is fresh paint (CC 147) over new fenders, rockers and rear quarters. The new paint is an identical match to the existing paint. Interestingly, the paint is identical in color to our 2016 4Runner (CC 1F7) also (or so it seems).

Last edited:

@pradon35s Great looking rig! I have a couple questions for you. Can you post some pictures or tell me how you mounted those fender liner/ splash guards? I have some similar ones, but can't bring myself to start drilling holes. Also, out of curiosity, how high was your rear tire off the ground in this picture? That is some nice flex for a 70 series!

That is fresh paint (CC 147) over new fenders, rockers and rear quarters. The new paint is an identical match to the existing paint. Interestingly, the paint is identical in color to our 2016 4Runner (CC 1F7) also (or so it seems).

Got it. There is a hint of gold in it (at least on my screen), that's 4G8 Mine is that color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom