Post pics of your dog(s)with your 80! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am not sure if this one has been done or not. But, I thought it would be good idea to see what type of dogs we have. I have a GSD. He is 11 months old. I have a lower ramp for him that extends out the back gate. It helps him get in&out of my LC given I am running 38s. He is already 80lbs.:)

My pics will follow, as soon as I reduced them in size for posting.

Welcome back man!

This will probly get moved to chat, but its not a bad idea. My dogs have never seen the inside of the 80, so no pics here...

ok, this isn't a good pic but it's the only one I have. Unfortunately he passed away before we got to take very many trips in the 80. This one was taken shortly after I purchased it. (I have a ton of him in my 40 and 60 though :D)

243992343_4e94dfe18e.jpg

I luv' this horrible picture of my dog UBU miserable in the heat of Baja and not looking forward to 30 miles of off-road. :lol: Needless to say he doesn't join me often!
Guadalupe Canyon
P1010038.JPG

At Camp
P1010036.JPG

Last edited:
Jakeman past out

Here is Jake
Jake in Car.JPG

Zoey:
12-18-06 136 (Small).jpg
CM07 432 (Small).jpg
5-26-07 095 (Small).jpg

Dogs love trucks!! Great pics. I miss having a real dog.
I had Shepherd mix dogs until a couple of years ago. They would get in the truck and not get out until I took them for a ride. Now my daughter has a little dog who thinks he's a cat, but he's too small to qualify for cat status. If I take him out to the woods, the hawks think he's a bunny and go after him. I can't take him anywhere!
Now I have Bengal cats. They are derived from small Asian leopards. Two of them are males and bold. If I leave the truck open they jump in and will not get out until I take them for a ride.
This is just wrong! My dog is a pussy, and my cats act like dogs!
What's up with that?

As requested...........first one of Cody staying dry

2007FishingCody1.jpg

Second one on Bear patrol

2007Fishing 194.jpg
2007FishingCody1.jpg
2007Fishing 194.jpg

I love going on trips with my pup. I'm gunna have to see if she'll go for a ride tomorrow so I can take some pictures.

Edit: oh and great pictures everyone! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom