Post pics of your dog(s)with your 80! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My two in the sin bin after misbehaving
2007_0513hearsons_beach0027_134.jpg

A picture of Kiyah and I, one of my beautiful pitbulls. "Hate the deed not the breed".
Cruiser and Dog.jpg

first trip to the beach for the pup and the 80 :bounce:
.... and then the mtns. :bounce2:
PICT0082 (Medium).JPG
Cullawhee 2-23 049 (Medium).jpg

My 10 year old Husky loved the 40 and the 60 but didn't get to see the inside of the 450, pity he would have liked that too. Lost him in Feb 07. Got hit by the neighbor's trailer with skid steer loader on it and icy patch on the road outside of our house He did love chasing diesel trucks with trailers, so he did go doing something he loved.

Dogs and cruiser's go together like ice cream and apple pie.

Thanks jb
IMG_0348_1.JPG

Tres Amigos

IMG_1054.jpg

Is Eric still here with his Pit Bulls? This thread has his name all over it.

my daughters are loving this thread, they are begging me to get a pic of our dog up here

Here's my "co-pilot" Rowdy, after doing what he loves best..playing in the water. He is a 3 yr old choc. lab and loves to hunt, fish, swim and anything that I do.
rowdy duck.JPG

Here are some pics of my 3 dogs.
IM002095.JPG
IM001932.JPG

Don't know what's tech about this....but I'll join in!!!

The tech part is - How do you get Large Breed Dogs in the back of a lifted 80?

Thats the easy part. The hard part is fitting the rest of the gear that you need.

Steve

I have to lift my 11 1/2 y/o lab into the back but my 2yo black lab will jump in over the tail gate while closed!!!! on a 6" slee lift with 35's, black dogs can apparently jump also:D:D

I have to lift my 11 1/2 y/o lab into the back but my 2yo black lab will jump in over the tail gate while closed!!!! on a 6" slee lift with 35's, black dogs can apparently jump also:D:D

My black pit can not only jump higher than my blue one, but her attitude is much worse to, maybe your on to something.:)

Well, I have bee picking him up to place him in or lifting him out, however, as he will be about 110lbs plus I bought a pet-ramp for him. It works great, because the GF who is 100lbs cannot pick him up anyway even at his 80lbs, so she uses the ramp.

Also, I have directed him get up on the edge of the tailgate and I lift him the rest of the way in. He can jump up in there, but eventually that will cause issues with his hips.

http://www.petfrenzy.com/details/prodid/300.html :cheers:

My Choc. Lab can also clear the tailgate with it closed, I do have a 3" lift. He loves to be airborn on land and in the water, especially into the cruiser!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom