SOLD Portland, OR: 1994 Toyota LandCruiser KZJ78 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
Tan
Outside Link
https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/portland-1994-landcruiser-kzj78-prado/7087479552.html
It is time for me to let go of this beautiful Land Cruiser Prado. I recently had this car imported from Japan, but due to some changes in my life, it doesn't make sense for me to own this vehicle anymore. Since purchasing, I've really only put commuter miles on it to and from work and a few trips down the highway. This rig is top notch inside and out, and everything is in great mechanical working order. I want this to go to a good home of someone that will get the use out of it that I did not get to experience.

I have all legal import paperwork, Passed DEQ test, and TITLE IN HAND.

Front Runner roof rack included, there is also a 3rd row of seating(not pictured) that will be installed upon sale.

PRICE: $25,000 OBO

THE SPECS:
Mileage: 254,000 KM (157,000 miles)
Engine: 1KZ Turbo Deisel
Transmission: 5 speed Manual
Drive: (2wd/4wd): 4wd
Steering: Right Hand Drive

UPGRADES & MECHANICAL WORK: (Have all paperwork from shops)
Front Axle Rebuild & Wheel bearing overhaul
New Muffler & Exhaust
2 New Interstate Batteries, w/ new lead terminals
New Air, Fuel, Oil filters
Change Diff Fluid, Oil, Coolant
Radiator flush, Engine flush
New timing belt & Water pump
5 Falken Wildpeak Tires
Full Dobinson Suspension
New Timing Control Valve, Split Control Valve
New Denso Alternator

ELECTRONIC UPGRADES:
Pioneer AVH-210EX Stereo
New Speakers all around, installed by Mobile West Car Audio
Backup Camera - Installed, but currently a connection is loose so it doesn't have a signal. Can be easily fixed.

LC_PRADO-1.JPG

LC_PRADO-2.JPG

LC_PRADO-3.JPG

LC_PRADO-4.JPG

LC_PRADO-5.JPG

Wow, great color! I like the look with the grey steelies too. What's the Idle Up button on the dash used for? I've never seen that, does it take the place of the throttle knob?

Wow, great color! I like the look with the grey steelies too. What's the Idle Up button on the dash used for? I've never seen that, does it take the place of the throttle knob?
I believe it might be used for off-roaring when you’re in first or second gear crawling so the car doesn’t stall out. Would be curious if anyone else knows though.

Do the dual batteries imply 24v system?

I was told Prado’s converted to 12v in 93’...is that true or just rumor?

Last edited:
Do the dual batteries imply 24v system?

I was told Prado’s converted to 12v in 93’...is that true or just rumor?

It looks like 12v based on the battery cable routing. To my knowledge there were no 24v Prados, only the heavy duty 70-series came with 24v systems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom