SOLD New Mexico JDM 1994 KZJ78 3.0L TurboDiesel Land Cruiser Prado For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Hey there Mud'ers I have a really nice RHD JDM KZJ78 Land Cruiser Prado with 151,325 kilometers for sale. Thats just under 94,000 miles. It has factory e-locker, rear locking differential, automatic locking hubs, and of course 4WD Hi and Lo, with an automatic transmission. New oil, air, and fuel filters done recently with recent timing belt change too. Runs and drives excellent. Has 2" lift with new Dobinson's HD shocks. I have a new Dobinson's steering stabilizer that needs to be installed. Trying to figure out how to upload photos from my laptop, so bear with me. New (within the last 5,000 miles) 35x12.5X15 tires. Asking price is $33,000. Has the shock absorber front seats and the driver's seat has power lumbar support. Also has LED headlights, aftermarket remote locking, and power antenna that functions. Still has the Japanese aftermarket stereo system installed though. Unlike a lot of these JDM rigs, this one has its factory two-tone green and silver paint still intact. The hood has some fading clear coat. It has the cold weather package which includes the locking rear differential and fuel heater and dual batteries wired in parallel for 12V system. Also has aftermarket front brush bar with PIAA fog lights and ladder on rear door. Color code is 24V, trim code FF10, Trans A343F, Axle G284.

Again, Asking price is $33,000. Planning to post some photos soon. Would consider a trade for a locked HZJ77 or a low mileage BJ74.
IMG_1876.jpeg
IMG_7149.jpeg

IMG_7151.jpeg
IMG_7160.jpeg

IMG_7171.jpeg

Last edited:
Are we missing something ?
Where's the pictures !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom