For Sale Pop Top Fiberglass Mold 80 series - For sale in BC Canada ($600!!) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have the mold from this pop top to fit 80 series, with front fairing (integrated LED) - It's from the vehicle that I built in 2014.

It's sorted at my buddies property and he's demo'ing the garage and building, so the stuff has to go.
It's got about $1500 of materials in it, and several hundred hours of work, so $500 is a bit of a steal.

It's in victoria BC.
Has to go soonest!
Any takers?

IMG_1289.JPG
Screen Shot 2014-03-14 at 7.20.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-03-14 at 7.21.21 PM.png
maintenance at Barrys.JPG

Pm sent

pm sent this morning

Current owner of the truck here, the pop top fits great! Only recommendation I have is to either join the two pieces together or seal off the open ends on the front, as water likes to pool in the front cowling and splash into the truck when you drive.

Reactions: RFB
yeah! As Ringwraith says - joining the front fairing to the main roof panel (both molds available, of course), would be best to avoid any issues with water control. Thanks for the info and thanks for the comments!

Very cool!

Is this still available???

Sorry guys. Time went by and I wasn’t able to secure a buyer and the storage space option disappeared.
It’s at home in the landfill now.

Hard to see it go.
It was a fun project.....

Sorry guys. Time went by and I wasn’t able to secure a buyer and the storage space option disappeared.
It’s at home in the landfill now.

Hard to see it go.
It was a fun project.....
oh wtf, thats a shame

That sucks.

Too bad! I bet this could have worked for the 100 too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom