For Sale 80 Series JDM Reflective & Insulated Window Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
These keep your interior cool in the summer and warm in the winter and work amazing.
Bought originally for our pop-topped 81 and then used in our 80 that has since sold. If you camp inside an 80 - you need these!
Includes shades for the front window, rear window and all 6 side windows in light grey.
They show signs of use, but have lots of life left.
Paid $800 plus shipping from Japan. Asking $400 $350 OBO shipped CONUS.

GetAttachmentThumbnail.jpg

GetAttachmentThumbnail-1.jpg

GetAttachmentThumbnail-2.jpg

GetAttachmentThumbnail-3.jpg

GetAttachmentThumbnail-4.jpg

Last edited:
First, If you can find a set for $350, for both front and rear, by all means go buy them! Without being able to see the listing, I can’t comment if these are even the same manufacturer with 3M insulation, or chinesium.

Second, go buy them and report back!

First, If you can find a set for $350, for both front and rear, by all means go buy them! Without being able to see the listing, I can’t comment if these are even the same manufacturer with 3M insulation, or chinesium.

Second, go buy them and report back!
It’s the website from the QR code that you posted in your photo.

I'm not sure how you paid $800 + shipping -- it looks like this kit new from Aizu in Japan is ~31,350 yen (before shipping) which is about $200 USD

I did the same thing and deduced that it was only for the front windows.

(can’t read Japanese/looked at the pics only)

Yes, still for sale. Please note that these are listed at less than half price with free shipping, based on what I paid 3 years ago for all windows. if someone can find the price on a full set, I’d be happy to knock 50% off current list and throw in free shipping for a fellow mudder.
Cheers

(can’t read Japanese/looked at the pics only)
I usually use Yahoo Japan (search Land Cruiser 80, fj80, etc) and copy and paste listing text into google translate. Or, tell a buyer in Japan what your after (mailorderjapan or Japan4x4)
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom