Poll: which Land Cruiser should I sell? (1 Viewer)

Which Land Cruiser(s) should I sell?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sell the 80.
I'm in a similar situation

These new cruisers are better in almost every way.
Nostalgia is nice
But 2 200s is nicer.

Also the 200 is going to be super super rare in a few years in the US.

I already can predict those youtube videos in 10 years.. the Land Cruiser you didn't know you should buy.

The 08 with 200k miles will last 25 years longer than my wife's 19 Rubicon and it only has 22k miles. My wife also indulges my LC "hobby", so I am fortunate, and she let me get rid of her Model 3 finally. (maybe a 250 to replace the Rubi!!!!)

Nice LC, good luck with the sale

As you may have seen, I ended up selling the stock 2008. I am happy to say it went to another Land Cruiser enthusiast who is taking great care of it!

Because I intended to do a huge build and restoration on it, I had been stockpiling brand new OEM Toyota parts that are now just taking up space in the garage. I have a steering rack (I figured instead of just replacing tie rod ends I'd do the entire thing end to end), lower control arms, CVs, front driveshaft, power steering pump and reservoir, serpentine belt, and front door and dash speakers. All new from Toyota sitting in the boxes they came in except for the LCAs. Obviously would prefer not to ship anything except the small stuff, but if you're in Denver and want to update your 200 this could be a goldmine! More details here:

So what are the plans for the 80?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom