Pismo / Oceano Dunes Meetup Nov 2012 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I might not be able to go now. :frown:

A coworker approached me and asked about what my hours were going to be when I start college in January, and I still haven't sorted everything out with the school, so I didn't have a real answer for him. He wanted to know because they want to move me up to being an operator and split my time between operating and inspection. ... so I really need to go talk to someone at the school to figure out when I can take placement tests, and when my classes will be.

...plus im getting sick....:doh:

Perfect reason to get the schools number and call on your way there! Don't forget the vitamin C!

Pack your things

I might not be able to go now. :frown:

A coworker approached me and asked about what my hours were going to be when I start college in January, and I still haven't sorted everything out with the school, so I didn't have a real answer for him. He wanted to know because they want to move me up to being an operator and split my time between operating and inspection. ... so I really need to go talk to someone at the school to figure out when I can take placement tests, and when my classes will be.

...plus im getting sick....:doh:

Hey Darell, If you make it to Pismo your more than welcome to camp with my family and friends.about your school can't you do it on during the week?getting sick of what?pop some Alkaseltzer and drink lots of water and hit the road Friday and hope to see you on the beach i will be driving the white truck instead of the Landcruiser.:clap:

Hey Darell, If you make it to Pismo your more than welcome to camp with my family and friends.about your school can't you do it on during the week?getting sick of what?pop some Alkaseltzer and drink lots of water and hit the road Friday and hope to see you on the beach i will be driving the white truck instead of the Landcruiser.:clap:

I went on the DeAnza website and signed up for placement tests for Tuesday, so that's out of the way now. I've been chugging orange juice and Airborne since last night so hopefully it helps. I still need to go out and get food and supplies, but my prospects of going are getting better. I might bring my brother along if I do go.

When are you heading out? I'll keep and eye out for you on the beach.

Cool

I went on the DeAnza website and signed up for placement tests for Tuesday, so that's out of the way now. I've been chugging orange juice and Airborne since last night so hopefully it helps. I still need to go out and get food and supplies, but my prospects of going are getting better. I might bring my brother along if I do go.

When are you heading out? I'll keep and eye out for you on the beach.

I'm leaving Friday morning,i hope you kept my phone # in case you need to call me.will be camping just past Pole 6 parallel to the bathroom it won't be hard to find the truck it got 2 happy faces on the tailgate.My wife loves to cook so food in my camp is not a problem unless your picky eater.LOL:D

Ok, I am going. Got everything ready to go, just need to load it in the morning and head out.

ForumRunner_20121101_212105.jpg
ForumRunner_20121101_212105.jpg

About time

Ok, I am going. Got everything ready to go, just need to load it in the morning and head out.

View attachment 691701

What took you so long? Is that the back of your cruiser or your garage?:lol:
I think you forgot the kitchen sink,see you at the beach and look for my white truck if you like camping next to us.:clap:

View attachment 691701

Looks a lot like my pile of gear which needs to be crammed into the 80 in the AM. Packed the beer tonight into the Engel, so it is duly chilled. :grinpimp:

Heading out of Santa Cruz around noon. Should hit the beach around 3:30.

:cheers:

Steve

Had a shot with Pismo Jim, and an awesome sunset.

You gotta come out here.

image-1895664238.jpg
image-1895664238.jpg

Had a shot with Pismo Jim, and an awesome sunset.

You gotta come out here.

View attachment 691715

Awesome!
I'll be down tomorrow late afternoon. For those of you who purchased decals: Friday night after 6pm I'll be hanging out near the largest cluster of FJCs where the dark blue FJC and FJ40 tshirts are being distributed - t shirt guy and I both drive black cherry FJCs. Same time Saturday night too. I'll be milling about during the weekend. Please feel free to stop me if you see me! Dark reddish purple FJC, white top, crazy custom front bumper, fair amount of decals/stickerage, and two flags on my whip - top flag is red and has the TnS 2012 decal art on it in silver, bottom flag is black and has a sparkly pink glitter bear on it. I am small-ish and have long dark red hair, if that helps to identity me. I am usually on CB channel 31. I'll have a small quantity of decals for sale on the beach. If you don't get your pre-ordered loot at Pismo, I'll mail it to you at no charge after the event. :cheers: See ya soon, but not soon enough!

Last edited:
yeah, it happened just outside of green camp..... I should have known better. :rolleyes:

no green camp this year dick wad. nice try.:flipoff2:

About to start packing the cruiser now. I just showed my 22 month old pics/vids from last year and he's all, "Fun!!! Daddy cruiser fun!!!".

See everyone there.

Frank

Is it cold? Gonna head out in a few hours...see ya there

Sent from my touch thingy

Alright monnie is coming,I have a bottle of Jose Cuervo waiting for you.LOL.

Just finished packing up, packed everything in the wife's FJC ;P. It's a lot easier than trying to pack the 40. We will be leaving fairly soon, hopefully around noon. Should get my noob ass there around 3:30.

Hopefully the stock FJC won't have problems with the sand :)

Sent using my Star Trek communicator thingy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom