Builds PEPE - THE BLACK AND TAN BUILD (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored a handle throttle set up. Now will have a manual cruise control... WOOHOO 55MPH AND PISS OFF EVERYONE!! Loving it!

PXL_20220521_183601065.jpg

Engine is awaiting all the parts ordered.

Toyota, @orangefj45 , @TeamJB , @cruiseroutfit and @Radd Cruisers have all come through on the conversion and rebuild parts.

This is where I am at the moment on this build. Waiting on a few final motor pieces and then will start the teardown, and rebuild.

Cheers,

J
PXL_20220408_174952062.jpg
PXL_20220408_174948088.jpg
PXL_20220408_174940993.jpg

Last edited:
You’ve been busy ……… but what’s new, right?!

Great work as always Jason! Thanks for the opportunity to be part of one of your awesome builds yet again.

Looking forward to the progress pics snd seeing this one in person very soon.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers

You’ve been busy ……… but what’s new, right?!

Great work as always Jason! Thanks for the opportunity to be part of one of your awesome builds yet again.

Looking forward to the progress pics snd seeing this one in person very soon.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers

Thanks Georg! No rest for the wicked brother!

See you next weekend.

Jason

totally down for the sill scuff plates and maybe even a centre console if you put them into production. those are sweet!!

It's Canadian? Never in a million years would I guess you could register a foreign 3B in California...

It's Canadian? Never in a million years would I guess you could register a foreign 3B in California...

Well several countries with the 3B not CND exclusive...but a diesel is a easy acceptance for older vehicles in CA from what I've heard and experienced so far.

J

J…just returned from the Black Hills and caught-up on your build thread. What can I add to the previous comments and those to follow but…”once again, another Quintessential Build”! Thanx for the conversation update on the possible “one-off” run of the custom sill plates…thanx for previously adding me to the list. Should be a top limited production seller…best wishes J.

@Butt Ugly Chuck came by to break the boring lower quarter chop and underpin plate. Talked about boats and fishing. Wish I could go today buddy, next time for sure.

Cut out the rear lower damage on both sides, patched in steel, filler, sand and a coat of epoxy. Ready for the next step now.

J

PXL_20220611_152054761.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom