Member Builds and Stories
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.
the floor is cleaned up, now comes the carpet... OC Carpets provides great molds. some are spot on and some are off... it's always nerve racking to make that shifter hole cut. patience and a heat knife are key..... I've been looking for some high pressure steamers to help, perhaps will help with the undercarriage as well. Any recommendations?
'88 FJ62 - striving for OEM-ness - White Bison
'00 LX470 - Stolen by my son, so I sent him to school far away
'96 FZJ80 - Current Overlander and Board carrier (needs a new axle housing)
'73 FJ40 - Just for Fun
'88 FJ62 - Daughter's pet projecty, Beverly
Good week to be a Cruiser dad... brakes and shock absorbers being replaced on their respective rides.
I had to take over banging on the bushings though.... trying to see if the springs can be saved... only 140k miles so perhaps they can.
But the compressor cannot be saved hence ...
'88 FJ62 - striving for OEM-ness - White Bison
'00 LX470 - Stolen by my son, so I sent him to school far away
'96 FZJ80 - Current Overlander and Board carrier (needs a new axle housing)
'73 FJ40 - Just for Fun
'88 FJ62 - Daughter's pet projecty, Beverly
Waiting for Barn Time
SILVER Star
Great to see a cruiser fam! Carry on!
'88 FJ62 - striving for OEM-ness - White Bison
'00 LX470 - Stolen by my son, so I sent him to school far away
'96 FZJ80 - Current Overlander and Board carrier (needs a new axle housing)
'73 FJ40 - Just for Fun
'88 FJ62 - Daughter's pet projecty, Beverly
easy fix for the wobbly shifter.
'88 FJ62 - striving for OEM-ness - White Bison
'00 LX470 - Stolen by my son, so I sent him to school far away
'96 FZJ80 - Current Overlander and Board carrier (needs a new axle housing)
'73 FJ40 - Just for Fun
'88 FJ62 - Daughter's pet projecty, Beverly