parts lots (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone been checking out ebay today. There is a guy selling 3 lots of 40 parts on there. Listed today I mean we are talking like 4 or 5 of everything except for frames, and wheels and some of the body panels. Theres one pic it has like 5 ari filters 3 heaters couple sets of front lights etc etc and that is one of 7 pics in the lot. Forgot to gab the link but just search fj40 and do newly listed and they are right near the top. Maybe as a group a couple guys would want to get 1 of the lots and part out what they dont want. Lots of things that might interest you Matt from the pics I saw of that 40. They are in woodstock, VA not to far from the Upstate I've been there a few times.

Road trip

Wish I had seen this on friday, I was in Va Beach for the weekend. You could damn near build a crusier from those parts, all but the frame engine and wheels. Pretty awesome stuff. Could always buy a PODS and have it shipped back that way.

Yeah some of that stuff would be really nice to get ahold of, esp since August is only a month away. I just know that I'll get that 40 and then need all those parts. Ah well, you have to play the cards that are dealt.

I think I'm going to bid on Lot 2. Lots of good parts there. Funny I was in Woodstock a year ago about this time. My wifes family is there. Maybe I could get them to pick the stuff up and store it till I can get up there. It's a small town my wife probably know him.

Marshal did you ever end up bidding on any of these? Two of them were one by cruiserparts which I would think is probably someone at cruiserparts.net the other went to someone else.

No I ended up being drunk all weekend and forgot. Wish I had though. I needed some of those parts. :mad: But hey the BBQ was good and I've got some great sauce for next weekend festivities. But I'm really hung over this morning and I didn't even drink yesterday. :crybaby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom