parts lots

Discussion in 'SC- Upstate Cruisers' started by clemson55, Jun 26, 2005.

1. clemson55

clemson55

Has anyone been checking out ebay today. There is a guy selling 3 lots of 40 parts on there. Listed today I mean we are talking like 4 or 5 of everything except for frames, and wheels and some of the body panels. Theres one pic it has like 5 ari filters 3 heaters couple sets of front lights etc etc and that is one of 7 pics in the lot. Forgot to gab the link but just search fj40 and do newly listed and they are right near the top. Maybe as a group a couple guys would want to get 1 of the lots and part out what they dont want. Lots of things that might interest you Matt from the pics I saw of that 40. They are in woodstock, VA not to far from the Upstate I've been there a few times.

2. ClemsonCruiser

ClemsonCruiser SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    def. a lot of parts, I could use a few things........ have to watch and see what the pirce goes to

3. CruisinTiger

CruisinTiger

Road trip

Wish I had seen this on friday, I was in Va Beach for the weekend. You could damn near build a crusier from those parts, all but the frame engine and wheels. Pretty awesome stuff. Could always buy a PODS and have it shipped back that way.

4. informationjunky

informationjunky

Albums:
  5. ClemsonCruiser

ClemsonCruiser SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
  6. SCJO06

SCJO06

Yeah some of that stuff would be really nice to get ahold of, esp since August is only a month away. I just know that I'll get that 40 and then need all those parts. Ah well, you have to play the cards that are dealt.

7. Trollhole

Trollhole THC Supporting Vendor Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    I think I'm going to bid on Lot 2. Lots of good parts there. Funny I was in Woodstock a year ago about this time. My wifes family is there. Maybe I could get them to pick the stuff up and store it till I can get up there. It's a small town my wife probably know him.

8. clemson55

clemson55

Marshal did you ever end up bidding on any of these? Two of them were one by cruiserparts which I would think is probably someone at cruiserparts.net the other went to someone else.

9. Trollhole

Trollhole THC Supporting Vendor Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    No I ended up being drunk all weekend and forgot. Wish I had though. I needed some of those parts. :mad: But hey the BBQ was good and I've got some great sauce for next weekend festivities. But I'm really hung over this morning and I didn't even drink yesterday. :crybaby:

10. clemson55

clemson55

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.