Vendor Parting out Rust Free 1997 Lexus LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drivers side seat belt?

these dont last long, your best bet is to either put a WTB ad, or find a brand new part out and jump on that.

running board

would you happen to still have a running board driver side??

it looks like the lexus is the same as my toyo 97 lc

Driver's side mirror to 60453?

I am interested in the muffler, is it in good condition ? pics ?, cost shipped to 75034. Thanks

I also need the charcoal canister... thanks !

Hi! How much for the passenger power seat switch and passenger headlight, if in good condition, shipped to 56531?

Please add the power antenna Up/Dn switch in with the RH headlight and RF power seat switch quote. Thanks and Happy New Year!

Passenger Side Mirror

Need a complete passenger side mirror shipped to 04461?

engine is removed on this now. rear axle is available, great upgrade for the 91-92 FJ80s

Wanted: Dash & sunroof trim - 96 fzj80
Brown interior. Looking for a dash as mine has a crack. Also looking for the interior plastic trim piece located just below the sunroof glass.

Zip code: 85268

1996 fzj80. PM me. Much appreciated!

Jeff- I am out of dashes.

Normally, the sunroof trim is VERY brittle and always cracks. I've been successful only once in getting all 4 pieces off. When it warms up (80+ or more), I can give it a try and let you know if I succeeded.

How much for the 1FZFE?

Hi Jason. the overhead grab handle for the 80's. I am looking for the tan color. I see you have them. What is the condition, do they come with the screws and the caps to cover them? I am in NY. 10591.what is the shipping cost and Do you charge tax.
Thanks,
Frisman

The center console still available? It is oak colored correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom