Parting Out 1997 LX450 part out (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TurboDennis

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
1997 LX450. Triple locked. 450k km. Truck runs and drives great - was daily driven until I acquired it.

Interior is decent. Body/undercarriage is very rusty.

Parts sold - will try to keep this list updated. Everything else still available.

Body/exterior:
- Center caps
- DS headlight
- both outside mirrors
-LX450 hatch badge
-DS rear bumper corner
-Front clearance lights
-Antenna
-Rear quarter panel wheel flares

Drivetrain:
-Axles + locker related parts
- brake booster
-ECU
-Wiper motors
-Front ABS sensors

Interior:
- Driver's seat switch
- Rear seats
- Door cards (except PS rear). Rear speaker grills still available ($60 each)
- fuse box cover
- Shifter console
- CD changer
-clock spring
-DS sunvisor
- HVAC control unit
- Wiper/signal stalks
- Steering wheel

Minimum order amount for shipping - $50
No freight shipping unless you're buying $1000+ worth of stuff.

Located in Canada, but can ship to US for about the same price as domestic US shipping.

IMG_20230521_144256.jpg

IMG_20230521_155810_MP.jpg

IMG_20230521_155816_MP.jpg

IMG_20230521_155823_MP.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there, Interested in the rear hatch if its in good shape, the drivers side mirror and drivers side passenger door cladding.

PMd about seatbelts, dash and steering wheel.

Hey man do you still have the airbox lid?
Yes, but it's very rusty
Hi there, Interested in the rear hatch if its in good shape, the drivers side mirror and drivers side passenger door cladding.
Rear hatch is completely rotten. Driver's side mirror is sold pending local pickup on Sunday. I'll let you know if that falls through. Door cladding piece is available, but they're very expensive to ship due to size. I'd want $80 for the part, but shipping will probably run $40-50 depending on your location.
PMd about seatbelts, dash and steering wheel.
replied

Rear hatch is completely rotten. Driver's side mirror is sold pending local pickup on Sunday. I'll let you know if that falls through. Door cladding piece is available, but they're very expensive to ship due to size. I'd want $80 for the part, but shipping will probably run $40-50 depending on your location.
Ok thanks for reply I will think about the cladding. Just curious, is the rear diff lock actuator functional, and if so how much are you looking for for that? Mine is not and Id love to fix that.

PM sent

Delete... parts already sold.

Hello, Interested in the door panels as well as the driver side latch/lock actuator.

Thanks!
Hi. Door panels are sold, as per first post. DS door lock actuator assembly - $90 shipped

Sweet! Could you send a pic? Just want to confirm fitment because bought another one on here and turned out to be the wrong one. Thanks!
I tried to take pictures through the small opening in the door but you can't really see it.
It's currently installed on the truck, and is working, so it will fit and work in any US-spec 80-series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom