Parting Out SoCal - Parting out 1997 and 1991 Land Cruisers (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi do you have the steering column cover for the 91?
IMG_6641.jpeg

Not available, sorry.

Hey Paul,

Any chance you'd let me chop one of the rocker panels on the rear driver side? Battling some rust where it hits the wheel well. Im in SoCal and could come to you.

Panel 2.jpeg

Screen Shot 2023-10-31 at 19.43.03.png

I'm looking for an undamaged front driver's side fender flare.

I do. I am glad to sell you the muffler, but by the time it is shipped and installed it would cost you more than going to a local muffler shop and getting a new one. If you are doing a local pickup, $25 for the muffler and it is not rusted out or damaged.

Looking for a good rear axle for my 93. It’s a semi float with drum brakes but I believe a disk full float will work too. Let me know but I do need shipping to the east coast.

The cost of shipping it to the East Coast from Southern California is about $800. The axle is $250. If you have a shipping account with a freight company you might get a better rate. It has to be shipped on an open pallet.

Yes I have them, please see your personal message.

Please clear your message box. I cannot send you a personal message as your message box is full.
I no longer sell used 25 year old side mirrors, they either flop or have had all the adjustment stretched out so they will get floppy soon enough. I found a manufacturer who builds really good quality, exact match, plug and play mirrors. They are not cheap imitations like the Eboy ones. I have been selling them for 4 years and no one has had any problems. They come in black but using Duplicolor Exact Match Toyota Spray paints in your color, can color the mirror. I have had very good luck with these. I sell them for $90 and they ship for $12, same day.
Let me know. As I said they are an exact match and fully plug and play into your electrical system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom