SOLD 1996 LX450 PART OUT ONLY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello,

I'm chasing the airbag ECU for my 1997 LX450, which sits under the dash in front of the center console, part number 89170-60010.

Have the airbags gone off in the LX450, or do you believe the airbag ECU would still be ok?

Many thanks from Norway!

Best

Mark

I’d be very interested in your tailgate and rear passenger side, fender flare. In fact, I might be interested in all your fender flares if they’re available.

Caleb
I reached out via Facebook Messenger and haven't heard back, I assume you don't check that often. I am interested in purchasing the windshield wiper control arm attached to the steering column. I am in Portland and could go down to pull it. Is it available and would $40 be agreeable?
Cheers
Sam

Hello,

I'm chasing the airbag ECU for my 1997 LX450, which sits under the dash in front of the center console, part number 89170-60010.

Have the airbags gone off in the LX450, or do you believe the airbag ECU would still be ok?

Many thanks from Norway!

Best

Mark
Sold

Caleb
I reached out via Facebook Messenger and haven't heard back, I assume you don't check that often. I am interested in purchasing the windshield wiper control arm attached to the steering column. I am in Portland and could go down to pull it. Is it available and would $40 be agreeable?
Cheers
Sam
Hey sorry I just sold that last week. Was getting a million and a half messages

Hey!
Looking for LX450 ECM Part # 89661-60650.

Let me know availability and shipping to 34117.

Thank you!

I tried sending you a pm I need the fender flares and the light cladding both sides, let me know what you want shipped to utah 84010. Your inbox is full.

1709139892992.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom