Parting Out SoCal - Parting out 1997 and 1991 Land Cruisers (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not available at this time.

Hey Paul, sent you a dm. Looking for 2nd row seat belts and a couple small cheap parts while I'm there.

Looking for a security indicator light to fit a horizontal blank. it's on the dash above the climate controls if you have one.

1704494588888.png

Note: Large body parts, seats, etc are extremely expensive to ship.

No engines, but all engine accessories are available including down pipes, cats, muffler and pipes etc. All smog parts present on both cars EXCEPT EGR for 91 3FE.

Steering wheel in 91 (91-94) nice condition

All glass good,

Flares for 91 Available and some rear flares for 95-97

Doors, Tail hatch, Tailgate, hood all nice condition. Corner Lamps, tail lights, turn signals.

Beautiful Door Panels Grey cloth in 91. and mint condition passenger front and passenger rear Oak Leather from97

Sunrocof Parts including gla

Transfer case available and driveshafts.

Front axle from 97 available complete.

bumper valances in good shape, tailights, headlights and corner lamps,

AXLES available, NO steering boxes, good master cylinders,

NEW radiator and shroud in 91,

Starters, Alternators, Distributors, Sensors, thermostat housings, fans, fan clutches, sway bars,

OME Nitrocharge Shocks for up to 3 inch lift, also front OME Nitrocharged steering damper.

rear bumpers are nice.

97 has LX450 wheels on it in good condition, 91 has a very clean set of 15 inch aluminum factory wheels.

tool kit, driveshafts, TRANSMISSIONS good in both, Many Many other parts, Air conditioning parts, brake lines, fuel tanks,

Please send Private Messages direct so I can provide price and payment information

97 is black with sun peel, 91 is blue-green with sun peel.
Paul good afternoon.
I am looking for a nice rear hatch/tailgate glass where the defroster will work as well as the driver's side glass window. Please let me know what you have available.
Thank you

I regret that I cannot guaranty that any of the defrosters on my tail hatches work. The wires are very delicate, especially if they have had window tint applied at some time in their history

I have them. $350 + shipping.

I have the side sliding windows for your year (50 per side. and the Thermostat housing ($90)
I cannot guaranty any rear defroster, once they have been tinted the tint damages the Defrost wire tape.

Happen to have an AFM for a '94? Need a spare core to get refurb'd. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom