Parting Out SoCal - Parting out 1997 and 1991 Land Cruisers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Note: Large body parts, seats, etc are extremely expensive to ship.

No engines, but all engine accessories are available including down pipes, cats, muffler and pipes etc. All smog parts present on both cars EXCEPT EGR for 91 3FE.

Steering wheel in 91 (91-94) nice condition

All glass good,

Flares for 91 Available and some rear flares for 95-97

Doors, Tail hatch, Tailgate, hood all nice condition. Corner Lamps, tail lights, turn signals.

Beautiful Door Panels Grey cloth in 91. and mint condition passenger front and passenger rear Oak Leather from97

Sunrocof Parts including gla

Transfer case available and driveshafts.

Front axle from 97 available complete.

bumper valances in good shape, tailights, headlights and corner lamps,

AXLES available, NO steering boxes, good master cylinders,

NEW radiator and shroud in 91,

Starters, Alternators, Distributors, Sensors, thermostat housings, fans, fan clutches, sway bars,

OME Nitrocharge Shocks for up to 3 inch lift, also front OME Nitrocharged steering damper.

rear bumpers are nice.

97 has LX450 wheels on it in good condition, 91 has a very clean set of 15 inch aluminum factory wheels.

tool kit, driveshafts, TRANSMISSIONS good in both, Many Many other parts, Air conditioning parts, brake lines, fuel tanks,

Please send Private Messages direct so I can provide price and payment information

97 is black with sun peel, 91 is blue-green with sun peel.

Last edited:
Are you local to SoCal to pick up the door? The rear passenger long flare is available.
The flare is $50. I need your city and zip code to calculate shipping on the flare

Understood, I sent you a message referring to the two flares.

PM sent re: left and right headlights from the 1991 FJ80.

Looking for the mounting assembly for driver side rear bumper cover

IMG_3918.png

$50. You will remove the parts so you get and can mark each piece of the mounting structure.
I am in San Gabriel Valley, SoCal. If you need these parts removed and shipped, estimate an additional $30. I will shop for lowest cost shipping

Looking for both left and right rear Outer Wheelhouse panel quarters. (61606-60020 - 61605-60020)

Is this the full inner fender, or a small part of it?

@Deathvalleypaul it's the outer part of the rear wheel wells that directly face the wheels - mine are rusted through.

Some pictures to explain the situation.
It's the panel that sits under the inner wheel wells (which are fine)
Picture showing the panel:
The (suspected) parts:

I need a good passanger side headlight that will fit a 1994 if you have one.

Hello Paul, you say the door cards in the 97 are the oak/tan color? No splits or tears? What about the oak dash, no cracks? Thanks

Long shot - but looking to freshen up the hardware in my truck. Do you have these bolts from the tear down?
IMG_8567.jpeg

Good morning. Looking for dash ventilation commands, mine are worn. 1995 80 Series. Let me know if available, thanks.

IMG_7953.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom