Parting out 95 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need a shifter assembly and a gauge cluster if you have any of these parts, how much do you want and are you willing to + shiping to 95037?

update 8/10

motor/trans/transfer sold, body sold ,frame sold
I still have some interior, 3 doors,lower gate and some other knick-knacks left ;)

Do you have the shifter handle for the transmission (The wraparound piece that your hand rests on when actuating the thumb button)

How much shipped to 80129?

terry.mc said:
Do you have the shifter handle for the transmission (The wraparound piece that your hand rests on when actuating the thumb button)

How much shipped to 80129?

Its gone
It was pretty ratty and went with the body ,sorry

how much for the rear coils.

sl33py said:
hope you weren't in it and not your blood...

any pics of steering wheel? still good or airbag go (i imagine it did).

Yes the bags went off and now has a factory installed lap blankies ;) as for the wheel its cruddy and maybe bent (I think it was but Im not sure how bad)
Dash.jpg

any rear mud flaps?

Jerome3 said:
any rear mud flaps?

I may have a set off of another truck I'll have to see if they are still around

pm me if available definately interested just had one ripped off by a hit and run while parked the other day was planning on ordering them from cdan

Hey...

Just PM'ed ya, but seems that I asked for stuff others asked for previously. Sounds like you didn't have the shifter knob, Xfer Knob or gaiter, parking brake lever or gaiter, steering wheel w/o airbag, or several/many grab handles...

At least, NOW you don't...oh well...the search continues!

Thanks anyway!

Larry

Update 9/20

Both axles sold.
some body parts left and stuff from the interor stuff

do you have and are they straight the rear lower controle arms or arm ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom