Wanted UT - '95-'97 FZJ80/'96-'97 LX450 WIRING HARNESS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Searching for the following parts:

82164-60013 (WIRE, FRAME) I think this is the harness that goes from the front locking differential, to the connector near the passenger side frame.

82165-60081 (WIRE, FRAME No. 2 w/ DIFF LOCK & ABS) I think this is the harness that goes from the rear locking diff to the connectors hanging out of the rear driver side quarter panel.

82161-60043 (WIRE, FLOOR w/ DIFF LOCK & ABS) I think this is the harness that runs from the driver kick panel, all the way to the rear left quarter panel.

82163-60052 (WIRE, FLOOR No. 3 w/ DIFF LOCK & ABS) I don't know if this harness is necessary. It is the harness that goes from the rear driver quarter panel underneath the truck, across the back of the frame to underneath the rear passenger side quarter panel.

I believe this will be everything I need for the electrical portion of my OEM 3x locked conversion.

----------

Last edited:
I am also searching for a RR axle shaft for this project. Thanks

I have the first one

Thank you to @fl4031003 for supplying the first harness. We are still on the hunt for the rest!

Edit: Never arrived due to USPS handling issue.

Last edited:
Looks like I also need a harness that goes from the rear locker, to the plugs that come from harness (82163-60052) that hang near the frame.

If anyone has leads to these please let me know. I am willing to get just the pigtail connectors if those are available, and run my own wires.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom