For Sale Built 99 100 series part out. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
Parting out my heavily modified 99 100 series. The improperly installed windshield killed the cab and being a New England truck killed the frame.

IMG_3959-Social+Web(1).jpg

230612080_1515394252149467_3437069887766202585_n.jpg

Front ARB bumper
Rear 4x4 labs bumper
Trail tailor creeper skid
Koni raids
ARB locked front diff
Rear factory locking 99 diff
Loaded knuckles with new bearings, brakes, drive flanges, and OEM CVs
Nitro gear upper arms
ARB braced welded lower control arms
All the seats but shagged out

Full spread sheet of all parts.

zipcode 04093, not looking to ship at this time

I am very busy with life these days and am only available on Tuesday nights regularly or scheduled weekends in advanced. Sorry if I'm not the quickest at replying but I'll try and do first come first serve to be fair. I'm not in a rush to sell, just hoping to refill my coffers after building a replacement truck. I'll put together piles of parts as people are interested but I'm only at the parts cache once a week. Marketplace has annoyed me already just trying to unload the bumpers. Pricing wise I'm trying to stay around 75% of new purchase price and knocking down in 5% steps as more stuff is bundled.

nO lOw BaLlErZ i KnOw WuT i GoT -sent from my jitterbug

I'll send a PM but I'd be interested in the ARB front diff if it is stock gears and you would ship...which I know you said you do not want to do. Just throwing it out there.

I have ridden and worked with this vehicle over the years through two owners. The parts selection and maintenance has been top notch. This is the setup to maximize use without massive downsides of drivability and passenger comfort. If I had a 100 I’d be grabbing these parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom