Parting Out Parting complete 84 bj60 in BC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpg
image.jpg
1984 bj60 375km
Engine -sold
Suspension sold

H55- sold
Good frame-sold
Nice hood -300
Lots of misc bits
3b power steering sold

Most of the body is junk but for some reason the frame is nice.

Dan

Last edited:
How is the dash. Interested if it's in good shape along with the dash center bezel. Also, what shape are the door panels in? Thanks, Jim.

How is the dash. Interested if it's in good shape along with the dash center bezel. Also, what shape are the door panels in? Thanks, Jim.
Also curious what condition the seat material is in. Thanks.

Interior colour is brown, I'm pretty sure the guy cut speakers into the front panels :( dash pad would have been awesome but te dough head screwed a cb into it

If
Interior colour is brown, I'm pretty sure the guy cut speakers into the front panels :( dash pad would have been awesome but te dough head screwed a cb into it
you get a chance, post some pics of the dash with CB holes and let me take a look. Thanks.

PM sent. Thanks for posting the pics. Also, is the seat material faded at all? If not, what condition are they in? Thanks.

IS it 24v? if so, does it have a preheater relay (glow plug)? can you send pictures, and the little tube that comes in the engine with hot water from the water pump to the heater radiator?

I'm pretty sure that was on the engine when it sold

Are you after a super glow for an hj series? I have a 24v glow system for a bj42 if that helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom