SOLD Parting 7 80s, lockers, 3FE, LXs, CE. lots of parts and always changing (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have the grey footplates with bolts that are on the floor on each side of the 2nd row seats?

Sending you a pm.

PM'd

Transfer case and VC to fit a 97?

Hi do you have a good tcase shifter boot and base? Like this without the holes? It’s from a 92. Thanks

A5009748-2A2B-46A0-93C5-C3BADB075E7D.jpeg

Hi do you have a good tcase shifter boot and base? Like this without the holes? It’s from a 92. Thanks

View attachment 2175520
I have some in grey but they aren't from a 92. I think they are the same up to 94 but I will need to check for you this afternoon when I get to the shop.

I’d be interested in the exhaust manifolds off a 3fe if you have any.

If you have any belt mouldings that aren't torn up, I'd be interested in a set, or just the driver's door belt moulding.

Also if you have the "L" off the front grille :hillbilly:

If you have any belt mouldings that aren't torn up, I'd be interested in a set, or just the driver's door belt moulding.

Also if you have the "L" off the front grille :hillbilly:

I don't get rust in the south but the sun ruins the belt moulding so no on that. I do actually have the front L. Send me a pm

Looking for a drivers door handle in White do you have one
I don't have any driver's door handles. You can buy a doorman brand for cheap on eBay and paint it white. That's what I did for my white cruiser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom