SOLD Parting 7 80s, lockers, 3FE, LXs, CE. lots of parts and always changing (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

slow95z

Always parting 80s
Threads
I got a new round of part rigs so I need to move these older ones out of the way. Too much stuff to post pics of everything. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean I don't have it.

I have lockers and other axles in the shop plus door cards and other interior pieces that don't need to get wet. I have several running engines already pulled and ready to ship.
20180923_085236.jpg
20180923_083641.jpg
20180923_083603.jpg
20180923_083618.jpg

All pieces are located in central ga. I ship ups, USPS or fastenal.

Do you have the top lid part of the center console? Gray preferred, can you PM me pictures and a price if you do. Thanks!

The 1 piece or 2 piece style? I only have 1 of the 2 piece style left and its oak and the hinge is busted.

Do you have a set of oak LX450 door panels? I’d be interested to see the oak center console lid. Also, a pair of LX450 front corner lenses. Thanks

Do you have a set of oak LX450 door panels? I’d be interested to see the oak center console lid. Also, a pair of LX450 front corner lenses. Thanks

All trucks took front end hits so headlights and corner lights are dead. I just sold the front door panels but I still have the rear ones and I will make you a killer deal. Will get pics of the lid tomorrow for you.

I am possibly considering swapping to a cloth interior. Do you have a really really clean first and second row brown cloth interior out of a ‘93 or newer 80 series?

Just sold those also. I have no seats for sale right now. That are in any kind of condition I would use.

Any chance you got a decent brown steering wheel?

Thanks.

Got any rear locker diffs and associated longer axle shaft?

I got a new round of part rigs so I need to move these older ones out of the way. Too much stuff to post pics of everything. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean I don't have it.

I have lockers and other axles in the shop plus door cards and other interior pieces that don't need to get wet. I have several running engines already pulled and ready to ship.View attachment 1795578 View attachment 1795579 View attachment 1795580 View attachment 1795581

All pieces are located in central ga. I ship ups, USPS or fastenal.
What kind of bumpers do you have?

coil and ecu off the 96 LX?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom