*****PARKWAY RIDE Oct. 19th-21st 2018***** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.nexgencontractors.com
As the summer comes to an end its time to start thinking about some of ours favorite trip to battle the elements. We had a great time at over the mountain working with the FS doing some maintenance on the trail and they mentioned they may have more for us to do in October so be prepared to possibly get your hands a little dirty.

I would like to finish my shirt design from last year so if anyone has a suggestion of someone who is good with design and vectoring files and has time to finish the shirt that would be helpful. When you post up if your going also post your shirt sizes. I will let you know the price of each shirt when the design gets done and I have the costs figured out.

Tentative schedule:

Friday: Meet at 12:00-2:00 at Sierra Nevada for lunch. Leave from there and head either down the Parkway or down to the Pisgah ranger station to pick up supplies depending on what maintenance work needs to be done. From there we will head in to set up camp.

Saturday: We will probably have our normal two groups one of which heads out to the Pisgah Inn for lunch and comes back to camp afterwards and the second group that will stay behind and hang out or go on a hike. We will also be doing the maintenance needed on Saturday.

Sunday: Pack up and head out probably in two groups one early and one probably around noon or so.

I will be bringing the Teepee with the rocket stove so we can hang out inside if it gets too brutal outside.
We also will have the clubs grill as usual so BYOF, BYOB or bring enough to share...up to you.

Im in

I'm in ,want to test out the solo bonfire out there. Medium shirt.

Last edited:
I'm in ,want to test out the solo bonfire out there. Medium shirt.
Explain solo bonfire. I’m thinking Swedish Fire log?

I’ll let Sarah know about this. She’s been building a mini RV out of her LX450. Not sure she’s gonna want the pinstriping tho. Who was it that drove my green 80 for her when she was scared on the trail a few years ago?

Last edited:
Me

Now I’m gonna blame you for everything wrong with it. How’s you manage to make the AC break 4 years later? And the s***ty gas mileage? Not to mention the leaky windshield. I might need to re-evaluate our friendship. :moon:

So it sounds like you want to go again,since you loved it so much last time.

So disappointed we had to eat our cheese cake without pumpkin bisque last week!

I so need to get a Land Cruiser that I can beat on.......I'm a maybe.

Missing it again, I'll be down south for a wedding... :cry:

Missing it again, I'll be down south for a wedding... :cry:

I thought all your friends had gotten married by now. Crap are going as great uncle Barrows now?

I thought all your friends had gotten married by now. Crap are going as great uncle Barrows now?
We've moved on to 2nd marriages :cheers: I didn't care for my best friend's first wife; the day he married her I told him it was a mistake but I'd be there for him. That marriage lasted 13 years and did not end pleasantly. I'm glad he's moving on. Get some good pictures!!!

Update on the shirts for the event. The shirts are on order and should be arriving early next week. You can Paypal the club at info@upstatecruisers.com.
Shirts $25 each, sizes available: 2X, XL, L, M, S, YL, YM & YS
Stickers $2 each.

IMG_4441.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 4.02.26 PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom