Wanted Orlando. OEM Roll Bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Baja73

SILVER Star
Threads
I am looking for an OEM roll bar. I bought an awesome one at a great deal and greyhound lost it when shopping it to me. Show me what you have. Thank you.

I am looking for an OEM roll bar. I bought an awesome one at a great deal and greyhound lost it when shopping it to me. Show me what you have. Thank you.
I have one from a 1975 here in WI but surely there is a closer option.

That sucks Steve. Hope you find one soon.
Greyhound was the most frustrating experience ever. They have a tracking system that they don’t use. The freight department has been removed since Covid. They are grossly understaffed to handle the people moving so they have no interest in the freight moving. The tracking people that you call to track your package are located in the Philippines and are zero help. It’s a joke. Don’t use them.

I’ve had good luck with them. I shipped a complete roll bar to Cali about two months without a hitch.

I had good luck with Greyhound as well. Shipped a pair of doors. No issue.......but that was like 2 years ago.

Now that I’ve said what I did, I hope I didn’t curse my seats. They are supposed to be on a greyhound as I type. 😬

I had luck with them in the past as well. Shipped several things through them and received a hood that came from Colorado about two years ago. That was the last time I have used them. However there tracking does suck for sure. I didn’t know where the hood was for weeks. Then one day I called the station it was getting delivered to for its final destination and the employee told me it had just arrived.

it is only across the country.

Steve if you can’t find one i can probably help you with fabricating an OEM type replica.

it is only across the country.
This one’s mine, replaced by the one I bought from hyhpe (and shipped via Greyhound), shoot me a pm. Willing to ship to pay it forward :)

I
Steve if you can’t find one i can probably help you with fabricating an OEM type replica.
This one’s mine, replaced by the one I bought from hyhpe (and shipped via Greyhound), shoot me a pm. Willing to ship to pay it forward :)
Matt,

That was my original plan. I actually have a cross bar and one of the connection bars that goes towards the back of the wheel well that I got from Cims1970fj40. The cross bar is a little bent because is encountered a roll over. I also have both sets of pads and the brackets that connect the side bars to the main bar. Have everything but the time at the moment. Finishing a big project with work at the moment that is consuming me.

I

Matt,

That was my original plan. I actually have a cross bar and one of the connection bars that goes towards the back of the wheel well that I got from Cims1970fj40. The cross bar is a little bent because is encountered a roll over. I also have both sets of pads and the brackets that connect the side bars to the main bar. Have everything but the time at the moment. Finishing a big project with work at the moment that is consuming me.
Do you still need one?

Do you have one for sale?
Hey,

Sorry for the late reply, I was working. I have an OEM in my FJ40 right now. I can get rid of it as I am going to fab something else. I will be in the Tallahassee area next weekend ( I live in Clemson SC) visiting family. Where are you and is that feasible to meet up? Shipping would be a bear, might be worth the gas.

Hey,

Sorry for the late reply, I was working. I have an OEM in my FJ40 right now. I can get rid of it as I am going to fab something else. I will be in the Tallahassee area next weekend ( I live in Clemson SC) visiting family. Where are you and is that feasible to meet up? Shipping would be a bear, might be worth the gas.
Also have OEM jump seats I am not using in pretty good condition.

The deal is, I am waiting for another rollcage to be given to me and need to fab it a bit. The guy thats giving it to me is taking his time getting it to me. I will have these parts available in the near future if you want me to hold them for you.. thats not a problem. Just need to have the other cage in place before I sell this. Where are you in Florida?

The deal is, I am waiting for another rollcage to be given to me and need to fab it a bit. The guy thats giving it to me is taking his time getting it to me. I will have these parts available in the near future if you want me to hold them for you.. thats not a problem. Just need to have the other cage in place before I sell this. Where are you in Florida?
I am in Otlando. Winter Garden to be exact. West of Orlando.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom