ONSC Product Endorsements - what do you LOVE? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Teflon tape that is way nicer than that $1.29 stuff.

20200505_172606.jpg

Bissell Big Green Machine. Ours is about 5 years old now. Bought it for pet stains. Maybe it's the soap, I don't know, but it WAY out cleans any of the rental crap they have at big box stores.

Big_Green_Machine_86T3_BISSELL_Carpet_Cleaners_1Hero.jpg

Worked on cleaning the wife's car today.

photocollage_2020610182414641.jpg

Good to know. I have the fabric seats in my 2016 Tundra and they stain for everything including water. I need to see if I can get them cleaned up.

Bissell Big Green Machine. Ours is about 5 years old now. Bought it for pet stains. Maybe it's the soap, I don't know, but it WAY out cleans any of the rental crap they have at big box stores.

View attachment 2335901

Worked on cleaning the wife's car today.

View attachment 2335902
can confirm, we have one too and it's done wonders for restoring the interior of my 80. I even was able to (Gently) use it on the headliner to get some of the dirt scuffs off.

Not a runner, just walk alot and these are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.

I think I already mentioned Casio G-Shock.

Jackery 500. This solar generator/battery system has been pretty awesome. Can power fridge for 3-4 days with no recharge. With a 100W panel on roof rack it stays charged while driving. I like to be able to remove my fridge and set it in camp kitchen, Jackery will go down to 80% overnight, then full charge with solar panel by mid-morning. The portability was important to me so I can use it in different places.

120740566_10221808804187580_7385146420267702239_n.jpg
120845958_10221824952031266_2579317048247653729_n.jpg
123619940_10222044030028079_2979357296792366731_n.jpg

I'm so impressed with my Jackery, too. I ran the CPAP off it camping last Oct - so nice.

I've been using old grubby pants (or coveralls) for work in the garage for years. The trouble is that they turn into church pants (holey) with great haste. Both our driveway and garage floor are hard on most fabric. Finally after years of doing that, I've graduated to using dedicated pants for garage work. I initially tried Carhartt brand work pants, but I've found they are too uncomfortable. Since I'm a delicate flower, I've switched to Duluth Trading Co. work pants. The work pants below have been very comfortable, as durable as Carhartts, and all around awesome work pants.

Duluth Trading Co. Fire Hose work pants

10/10 would recommend

I've been using old grubby pants (or coveralls) for work in the garage for years. The trouble is that they turn into church pants (holey) with great haste. Both our driveway and garage floor are hard on most fabric. Finally after years of doing that, I've graduated to using dedicated pants for garage work. I initially tried Carhartt brand work pants, but I've found they are too uncomfortable. Since I'm a delicate flower, I've switched to Duluth Trading Co. work pants. The work pants below have been very comfortable, as durable as Carhartts, and all around awesome work pants.

Duluth Trading Co. Fire Hose work pants

10/10 would recommend
Same here! After the ass of my workpants became threadbare I started looking at dedicated work pants. I was planning to go cheap (again) but decided to invest in some heavy duty workwear. I've tried carhartt before and did not like the fit. We stopped at the Duluth store in Cary and tried on pants. The fit was great but the price was scary and I just couldn't see myself paying that much for pants. Low and behold I check ebay and several "stores" are selling new in the bag Duluth pants in every color and size combination for anywhere from 60 to 75% off. I purchased two pair, followed by another pair, followed by yet another pair. The incredible deals disappeared quickly but I scored 4 pairs of nice work pants for cheap.

DuluthFlex Fire Hose Ultimate Relaxed Fit Cargo Pants

DuluthFlex Fire Hose Relaxed Fit Cargo Work Pants

The Ultimate pants allow for knee pads to be inserted and tools hung from special loops on the waist. The Cargo pants have tabs to cover the back pockets. Both are incredibly comfortable but can get a little warm in hot weather.

In addition, I just got some 8" Thorogood moc-toe work boots after wearing out my Diehard work boots and having the sole separate. The Thorogoods have a goodyear welt and soft flat bottom. Break in has not been nearly as bad as Red Wings or the Diehards and I should be able to get 4 years out of them before they need to be resoled.

1620933867354.png

Dang, my Uncle Sam paid me to wear his boots and provided 2 pair in August 1983. I still have 1 pair and was wearing them last weekend for yard work.

I am posting this from Hatteras because I am blown away.

Neso sun shade: probably my best purchase in many years! It takes a couple of minutes to set up, and has been perfect on Ramps 55 and 72, and soundside. Digging holes, either by hand or with a shovel, filling the anchor bags with sand, and covering them up resulted in this thing giving us shade for 6+ hours. I opted for the smaller one (Neso 1?) for my wife and I, and the footprint is very modest.

Cannot say enough how impressed I am with this!

IMG_20210607_145759064.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom