ONSC Chat (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

See folks like that annoy the P out of me. Don't give 2 Sh!ts and will roll 500 miles like that and never have a problem. Then there's me, strap everything down, constantly scanning my mirrors and being super cautious, and I'm the one that will have a hood fly off half way home.

Last edited:
See folks like that annoy the P out of me. Don't give 2 Sh!ts and will roll 500 miles like that and never have a problem. Then there's me, strap everything down, constantly scanning my mirrors and being super cautious, and I'm the one that will have a good fly off half way home.
Truth. I carry more straps than fuel, it seems, and worry the entire trip even tho nothing has ever come loose.

Picture has a source but no picture. Sounds like the 300 series release ;)

Screenshot_20210222-174936_Reddit.jpg
Screenshot_20210222-174942_Reddit.jpg
Screenshot_20210222-174945_Reddit.jpg

bummer

I've joined the coveted 'mother-in-law club' in regards to the Rav4. ;) Picked it up last Wednesday after mulling it over for a good while. First impressions are pretty nice, overall. Only vehicles I can compare to are the Prius and the 100. Definitely another vehicle like the Prius where you don't really know how fast you might actually be going. Though technology has changed quite a bit since the purchase of the bare bones Prius in 2011.....

r4d1.png

^^^ Public Service Announcement: Stop pollinator gardens - they are killing us!!!!

I've joined the coveted 'mother-in-law club' in regards to the Rav4. ;) Picked it up last Wednesday after mulling it over for a good while. First impressions are pretty nice, overall. Only vehicles I can compare to are the Prius and the 100. Definitely another vehicle like the Prius where you don't really know how fast you might actually be going. Though technology has changed quite a bit since the purchase of the bare bones Prius in 2011.....

View attachment 2600022

Looks like you went with the hard to find Prime version??

2nd fastest Toyota production car!!!

Looks like you went with the hard to find Prime version??

2nd fastest Toyota production car!!!

Had a chance to get the Prime - this one popped up after being on a wait list much quicker than anticipated, so went for it. I can't complain, it's a nice ride, overall - and somewhere in between the Prius and 100. I like the electric only as most of my trips are around 40 miles or so, it seems. Can't keep 3 cars, so one of the other two has to go... As for the speed - I think it's fast, but then I only really drive the Prius and the sc'd 100 - It's hard to not go fast in it as I can't tell what speed I am doing, as opposed to the 100.... :)

anyone want to live next to a yeti?

Guaranteed good beer and late night wrenching sessions. LOL

Come on @GarnerFJ40 you guys are used to packing and moving right?

Damn Partsouq. Anything left in your cart over night will be deleted the next time you open that window and it refreshes. Two days in a row. Glad I took a screen cap of the 34 items in my cart the second time.

This is my experience with them on Safari. Maybe other browsers would be better.

Damn Partsouq. Anything left in your cart over night will be deleted the next time you open that window and it refreshes. Two days in a row. Glad I took a screen cap of the 34 items in my cart the second time.

This is my experience with them on Safari. Maybe other browsers would be better.

Or just be decisive and smash that ORDER button!

P.S.- while you're in there, order me a rear locker actuator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom