ONSC Chat (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

so when are you having kids? sheesh.....
Definitely NOT before they get all the kinks worked out of that system. It’ll be great having one less thing to have to think about when traveling with a child (or the elderly...)!

Exits the car...
“Wallet? Check.
Keys? Check.
Hmm. I feel like I’m missing something. “

Definitely NOT before they get all the kinks worked out of that system. It’ll be great having one less thing to have to think about when traveling with a child (or the elderly...)!

Exits the car...
“Wallet? Check.
Keys? Check.
You need to cross yourself, and then it is:
Spectacles
Testicles
Wallet
and Comb

Exits the car...
“Wallet? Check.
Keys? Check.

dislike, too realistic of a reply....

Hey ONSC!

Long time no see. I should have a working 40 back in 1-2 months (though then Ashleigh might want to get it painted, so idk) and hoping to come join a Meetup or so.

I am hoping someone knows a cabinet maker who has an automatic edge banding machine that I could rent. We have a ton of edge banding (7500'-10000') to do for a new business we are starting and I'm not looking forward to doing it by hand.

toying around with the idea of a bikini top for the Tacoma’s bed rack 🧐

Whatcha think??
6A5680AB-90AA-4315-93F4-8C011D193FD7.jpeg
D2A10D66-C499-4274-847B-CCFFCCB4564D.jpeg

Exits the car...
“Wallet? Check.
Keys? Check.

Hello. We're from the government and we're here to help.

Welcome to my world...

Awesome weekend at American Adventurist, got to meet Dan Grec! What an amazing guy and story he has, 999 days driving through Africa in a Jeep. He has an amazing attitude, honored to have met him.
E09441C6-BB84-43D8-9BA2-DB848831E786.jpeg

And then Chris St.Clair won the Dutch Oven cooking contest! So hit him up next weekend at Logan’s Run for some pineapple upside down cake. Bryan won second place with his beef with meat and sauce with beef extravaganza.
F98FA5E3-6A3D-4D12-9A8D-3C63E7077520.jpeg

When you're coming home from a club meet , look what you end up with, what the f__k . Why not!!!
20190915_192644.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome weekend at American Adventurist, got to meet Dan Grec! What an amazing guy and story he has, 999 days driving through Africa in a Jeep. He has an amazing attitude, honored to have met him.
View attachment 2083834

And then Chris St.Clair won the Dutch Oven cooking contest! So hit him up next weekend at Logan’s Run for some pineapple upside down cake. Bryan won second place with his beef with meat and sauce with beef extravaganza.
View attachment 2083835
It was only 2lbs of steak and 1/2 hashtag of bacon. Dan did make me wonder if I should go find some local bushmeat to add though. Some folks won't eat a 'possum, but then again some folks'll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom