ONSC Chat (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need this stuff. RESPOND NOW!
Garbage day today!! I went out and got the box out of the bin, will bring to the Meet and Greet if you really want it. Price is a handshake.

Garbage day today!! I went out and got the box out of the bin, will bring to the Meet and Greet if you really want it. Price is a handshake.
Awesome! I'll bring you a beer as well.

I basically only buy Costco deep cycle rv batteries now. They have 2 sizes. Both are about $75 and are interstate. And Costco has a no questions asked warranty.
What Group are they?

Anyone have a CarFax available? Wife has given me a preliminary green light on an LX450.

Anyone have a CarFax available? Wife has given me a preliminary green light on an LX450.

I think I can spare one. Shoot me a PM with VIN and I will look it up.

I think I can spare one. Shoot me a PM with VIN and I will look it up.
Thanks for the hookup, Jamie! Wife came back with a requirement to sell one of the other 4... which I don't want to do at this time. I find 4 to be an acceptable number and I won't push my luck. Thanks anyhow! :cheers:

Thanks for the hookup, Jamie! Wife came back with a requirement to sell one of the other 4... which I don't want to do at this time. I find 4 to be an acceptable number and I won't push my luck. Thanks anyhow! :cheers:
They can be so unreasonable sometimes.

HOARDER

Understand . . believe me. :) The fact that I constantly have Carfax available is a very sad fact to begin with. The fact that I had to state "I think so" in response also is sad :)

So @CharlestonG8R can you let us know how you rigged the box?
You start messing with @CharlestonG8R's aroma therapy of the month box, and he'll engineer some medieval surprise to await you.

Old moonshiners used to use a trip wire, mouse trap, and shotgun shell loaded with rock salt.

Tomorrow is another bank an post office day off :)

Rant of the week - Toyota Owners website sucks. Earlier in the week received an email stating I had to change from a username to my email being the username - and to click the link to complete. Clicked link - was told that my email address was already in use (pretty sure by me). Tried multiple times and contacted support - no answer, so changed the email address. Activation links didn't work at all yesterday. This morning they were working. Registered and logged in - still have all the vehicles listed with the correct VINs. Click on the download link .pdfs for service records - each link goes to a completely different unknown vehicle and owner. My LC is now a 2004 4Runner, and the Prius is a 2014 Tacoma :).... rant off.

Computers are here to make our lives easier...............

Now drink the Koolaide and shut the hell up :)

Rant of the week - Toyota Owners website sucks. Earlier in the week received an email stating I had to change from a username to my email being the username - and to click the link to complete. Clicked link - was told that my email address was already in use (pretty sure by me). Tried multiple times and contacted support - no answer, so changed the email address. Activation links didn't work at all yesterday. This morning they were working. Registered and logged in - still have all the vehicles listed with the correct VINs. Click on the download link .pdfs for service records - each link goes to a completely different unknown vehicle and owner. My LC is now a 2004 4Runner, and the Prius is a 2014 Tacoma :).... rant off.

Wnet through the samething got all excited when they said that the same login is for both lexus and toyota now come to realise its still 2 different sites and i went through the same issue you did except they erased my cars

Dexter, getting a little off road work. Triangulated and braced both sides of the gate. Don't think they will be going anywhere anytime soon. The remote winch allowed me to hold a level on the post and adjust it from there.

16681779_1427119807318906_4811042997671361845_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom