ONSC Chat (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This might help. Back in '87 when I was a "flood control engineer" we got this traning for HEC-1 and 2. Then we had to use it to prevent issues like this, monitoring upstream elevations and controlled releases from progressive gates. The problem was Mother Nature didnt get the training and often times decided not follow scripted science.:bang:

http://www.hec.usace.army.mil/publi...mDocumentation/HEC-2_UsersManual_(CPD-2a).pdf
Which is what happened at my place at the end of December 2015. Wateree dam does not have flood gates. The only way Duke can maintain levels is control upstream releases and/or generate at Wateree. Water levels were within 6" of Hugo levels and the road to my place was impassable from one direction and had 6" of water over it in the other direction.

LG will most likely go off the manufacture date if no receipt but Lowes has a very liberal return policy just throw a fit and ask to talk to the store manager worst case they will just most likely send it out for repair.

MRW it's Monday and just flew back into town late last night.

ldfypklu2nfy.jpg

My wife sent me this. Should I be worried?

20170214_114440.jpg

I rather throw away stuff than sell it on craigslist, have meet too many nuttier-than-squirrel-s*** people via craigslist both selling and buying.

Speaking of which, free for anyone who wants to pick up is a set of VW long wheel bolts, oem rearview mirrors, 12.5mm wheel spacers, and GTI MK6 rear reinforced brake hoses. Last call for this.
I need this stuff. RESPOND NOW!

My wife sent me this. Should I be worried?

View attachment 1402108

You survived the pizooki at BJ'S last week. maybe the cake isn't what you should be concerned about. Just an FYI, I don't recall tae kwan do having choke and submission holds...

Just an FYI, I don't recall tae kwan do having choke and submission holds...

If by "Choke and submission" you mean "Natalie is getting ready to roundhouse my a$$" then yes, they do.

Anyone suggest a place that sells large 'project boxes' I need a 12" by about 6" by about 8" black plastic box. Can be flexible on size...

Found some places that sell all sorts of custom sized boxes - all of which are aluminum and $150+. I'm looking for your typical electrical project box in plastic. preferably all sides enclosed - and I'll be cutting out what I need to.

Or - alternately anyone have good experience with acrylic and wanna make me a box? :)

Anyone suggest a place that sells large 'project boxes' I need a 12" by about 6" by about 8" black plastic box. Can be flexible on size...

Found some places that sell all sorts of custom sized boxes - all of which are aluminum and $150+. I'm looking for your typical electrical project box in plastic. preferably all sides enclosed - and I'll be cutting out what I need to.

Or - alternately anyone have good experience with acrylic and wanna make me a box? :)

BUD Industries NBF-32016 Plastic ABS NEMA Economy Box with Solid Door, 11-51/64" Length x 7-55/64" Width x 5-7/64" Height, Light Gray Finish: Electrical Boxes: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

Radio shack used to sell them, but I don't know if the shack at Wendover would carry that anymore.

LxWxH i presume width then

Yeah - oops... :)

So I'm gonna go ahead and remeasure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom