ONSC Annual Christmas/Holiday Party 2021 - December 3-5th at the Barn (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

^^^
map-jpg.2136129

@EZride I did not know you had kids. What else you hiding? BTW a few of these are coming your way:

F1C0F2DB-A187-4098-B226-D9EE31C5C3DD.jpeg

Everyone. Don’t forget:

DIRTY SANTA GIFT - WRAPPED
POT LUCK FRIDAY

If you have an ugly sweater or other ridiculous Holiday attire this is your chance to rock it

See you there!

Ho ho ho!

be mindful of the statewide burn ban. I plan to keep it in the stoves. see youz tomorrow. Evan will not be comin

be mindful of the statewide burn ban. I plan to keep it in the stoves. see youz tomorrow. Evan will not be comin

Good call out. Since we have a fire pit at the barn, we're good.

Dodge Chicken currently. Rufus is getting excited.

It was great evening and was nice to see everyone. Thanks for all who made it and came out. Thanks to Kenny and Lydia for hosting and putting together the menu.

Had an awesome time as always! Thanks to Kenny and Lydia for putting us up at their barn again, and for all of the work they do.

Thanks also to James, Kenny and Lydia for coordinating the catered dinner, for bringing in the Porta-potty, and to Kurt for arranging the firewood drop off.

Until next time friends!

Thanks to Kenny and Lydia for their generosity, amazing waking to Sunday morning hot coffee and the smell of bacon on the grill, and to all those I've missed for many years and greeting new faces I've not met before in my absence in club events.

We made it back to our little beach town, parked under my oak tree, performed great over the 3 leg journey from Trollhole's. I couldn't be happier to get my 60 back on the road, running fantastically and ready for me to enjoy for many years to come.

I've missed the time spent around the fire, for the record, most epic fire I've been around in decades...and the spirited round of Dirty Santa where I was able to steal one of Jeanette's amazing quilt work, adding to one I already have, due to the vicious tool stealing, I kept to the back room, and late in the draw, helped me keep it 🤗

Really missed being with everyone, it won't be as long until the next time 😎
IMG_2273.jpeg
IMG_2275.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom