ONSC Annual Christmas/Holiday Party 2021 - December 3-5th at the Barn (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Who wants to man the cooker? Anyone a smoke master?

Send me a note if you’re up for the task. ($0 involved / just your time and smoking experience)

I can help man it what are we cooking?
If you gonna cook it, you might as well choose it. Grab a reasonable amount of something and the club will reimburse you. Send me a note and we’ll chat off-line

If you gonna cook it, you might as well choose it. Grab a reasonable amount of something and the club will reimburse you. Send me a note and we’ll chat off-line
Ahh won't have time to grab anything like that. I'll be working on the 80 every second I'm not at the barn. (Which made me realize om not sure when I'm arriving) and even though I'm technically going to be in vacation I got two more assignments dumped on me last night after making the offer, due that following Monday so I may be working on the 80 and at the barn lessso I'll pass the job on to another good soul. :)

Anyone else willing to sit and smoke?

Sadly i'm going to have to remove my name from the list of attendees. Bunch of crap happend with my work, someone dropped the ball so i've had to cancel my trip all together.

Last edited:
Keefer's will be there on Saturday. Only one youngster, 10 years old.

I'm in with my soon to be permanent better half (details when there). Saturday. Oh, and Crina too.

Last edited:
I'll be there. Not sure if Thursday after work or Friday after work yet.

I just found out my FJ60 is ready to be picked up from Trollhole's, I'm trying to manage to mudship myself to at least Charlotte Thursday afternoon or Friday am if not all the way to the shop. I have lots last minute logistics to work out, hoping I can find a way to put the pieces together, feels like a very long time since I've been out with the club.

I may be begging for a ride from Charlotte/Matthews area to his shop if I can't get all the way there, I'm confident I can get myself to Matthews.

I'll update as I put things together...

Due to a scheduling change with the X, I will now be bringing my boys . 10 and 12. For once her pulling her crap actually worked out for the better! The boys are stoked.

Last edited:
I shall be arriving friday evening, unsure of Evan. my wife may be coming for saturdays festivities. I will be bringing some of Grandma Goldens Apple Pie Moonshine. I plan to sleep in the loft in the barn.

I'll be there Thursday after work. Bringing cupcakes for potluck!

I’ll be there for Saturday. Might bring the wife. She hasn’t decided.

Change of departure plans. I will be there Saturday around lunch time. Rufus didn’t tell me about a morning commitment he made.

I just found out my FJ60 is ready to be picked up from Trollhole's, I'm trying to manage to mudship myself to at least Charlotte Thursday afternoon or Friday am if not all the way to the shop. I have lots last minute logistics to work out, hoping I can find a way to put the pieces together, feels like a very long time since I've been out with the club.

I may be begging for a ride from Charlotte/Matthews area to his shop if I can't get all the way there, I'm confident I can get myself to Matthews.

I'll update as I put things together...
Update..

Plan to arrive Sat, picking rig up from Trollhole's Friday am, shake down to Matthews spending the night there, next shakedown to the barn Sat am, 3rd segment driving home to Carolina Beach Sun, be happy to have my 60 back on the road again 😎

Zero kids, one dog 🍻

Please DM me the barn coordinates, it's been a while and I'm coming from a different direction 🤗

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom