one touch passing signal light retrofit for the 2016 up LC's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My 2018 lc200 does not have the one touch passing signal light. Its the feature that when you touch the signal, either left or right, it will signal 3 times and cancel automatically. is this a matter of replacing the signal light flasher relay with one that supports the feature? maybe someone who has experience might share..

I still can't believe this doesn't come from the factory. Good idea, if it works as advertised I might have to get one.

Here is programmable setting.

Let us know if this works. This is a gripe that i have. (first world problems.......)

I have tried the replace the flasher using the SmartTap on my 16 lc. Unfortunately couldn't locate the module on the latest version of LC. Where it was located in the older version of LC200 is nowhere to be found. I have tried to follow the clicking noise but without a success. It looks like there may be a new module and maybe an electronic one. If someone wants to take a stab at it, please report back with pictures.

I have tried the replace the flasher using the SmartTap on my 16 lc. Unfortunately couldn't locate the module on the latest version of LC. Where it was located in the older version of LC200 is nowhere to be found. I have tried to follow the clicking noise but without a success. It looks like there may be a new module and maybe an electronic one. If someone wants to take a stab at it, please report back with pictures.

This makes me sad, I was about to jump over and order until I saw your post...

This makes me sad, I was about to jump over and order until I saw your post...

Don't give up, maybe I have missed it. Before you but it, remove the bottom panel and do the search again and see if you can find it by sound. I have tried visual and by touch (in other cars you could feel clicks by touch).

I don't think the 2016 has a traditional flasher relay. When hooked up to Techstream, there is an option to adjust the flasher sound volume, which means the flashing is probably controlled by a module or control unit

Has anyone done this on a pre-2016 with success? This seriously is one of my biggest 1st-world problems gripes and this would be awesome on my '15.

I've never heard of this "one touch passing" thing. I do really like some of the other features of this module. This would also make it easy to swap the turn signal bulbs to LEDs since it replaces the flasher. I would really like to do this mod, maybe I'll give them a call to see if they can provide any insight on where exactly the doohickey is that needs swapped, since they offer phone support.

I was gonna guess BMW driver.

KLF got it. EX BMW driver. I am trying to get rid of bad habits. Being in Chicago we change lanes every minute.

I've had 4 of these (BMW 750IL):

Last edited:
I used to drive a BMW and tried not to drive like a beemer driver and signal. Guess what, no one lets you in! So I stopped using it. Now I drive a Tundra and everyone yields. So what came first the a$$hole or the beemer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom