OME 861/862 Low Lift Tire Size Questions (I searched hard) 315's?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Question for the group:

My rig is stock except for the 861/862 Springs which gave me about 1.75" front and back give or take. My question is whether I can run 315's. Or more specifically, who if anyone is running 315's with this lift. I know a 315 works fine with the 2.5" lift. And I also know that there are several people who have stuffed 315's under a stock 80 (and reading what's on here this is not an acceptable setup).

But I'm trying to get some 1st hand info and possibly some pics with 35" Tires on this lift. If the types matter it would be betweeen BFG KM2 or Cooper STT.

Thanks in advance.

prob need to trim unless your just cruising the mall:cheers:

1.75 lift (on my opinion) isnt enough height to use the 315 to full potential. 33" look and run great on stock/near stock rigs. it can be done though

I run 285's with these springs and have a Slee 1" rubber spacer as well. From what I can tell, I have plenty of room to run 315's if I chose to. I never saw 1.75" of lift with just the springs, maybe 1.25" in front and 1.5" in back. I added the spacers after installing the ARB/winch, rear fuel tank and Cruisin Offroad rear bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom