For Sale Omaha, NE : Apr 1972 Toyota FJ 40 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
White
44452 Miles Currently showing, I originally purchased it in 2005. I drove it off and on for about a year , needed some brake work so I put it aside for a later day.
Too many trips in the 80 Series and a move to Omaha and I haven't done much with it since. It has been stored indoors since July 2008 . Life priorities change often , so its time to stop sitting on this an let someone else put it to use. $15,000. more images to follow....
KIMG1169.JPG

KIMG1170.JPG

KIMG0328.JPG
KIMG1172.JPG
image.jpg

Last edited:
Wanted to add some more photos and add to the description (hopefully this isn't a violation of classified section rules):
This is a 3speed floor shift. The seats are rough. I do not have the original rear bench seats.
This cruiser is a unmolested survivor. The engine and everything under hood (other than a block heater) are original as far as I can tell.
KIMG0302.JPG
KIMG0303.JPG
KIMG0617.JPG
KIMG0616.JPG

The frame looks good I don't think there are any areas that look bad I will take some pictures of the frame and post them in the next few days

Merry Christmas

Got some Frame Pics Just surface rust on the frame

KIMG2039.JPG
KIMG2048.JPG
KIMG2057.JPG
KIMG2041.JPG

Some close up pics of rear quarter rust. Previous owner had put alum corners on, I promptly removed them to show true condition.
KIMG2080.JPG
KIMG2081.JPG

1f? Pictures of rear sill, engine bay …looks like a nice 40!

I don't have any close up pics of the rear sill (first pic in thread shows it somewhat) but there is enough solid metal it would be 50/50 to decide to completely replace.
KIMG0587.JPG

KIMG0327.JPG
KIMG0589.JPG

Still looking for a new owner.
Adding more pics.
PS Rear interior pic
KIMG0614.jpg

DS Front
KIMG2076.JPG

Spare tire mount DS interior pic
KIMG2062.JPG
KIMG0307.jpg

Rear hatch
KIMG2065.JPG

New Yankee,
We can continue this conversation in this thread.
Thanks for the interest in the Fj-40.

It will require a trailer or tow dolly. It runs but the hydraulic clutch master cylinder recently quit, and it has couple of wheel cylinders that leak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom