For Sale OH - 80 Series Diesel Tachometer and Instrument Clusters (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AlbertoSD

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Posting these on the Diesel and JDM section.

I have for sale 2 complete diesel gauge clusters for 80-series diesel trucks. These Tachometers are almost a must if you want to Tach to work after putting a Toyota Diesel Engine in your 80.

1. 80-series Manual Transmission Diesel Cluster (Note the lack of PRND2L indicators):

Diesel Cluster Manual 2.jpg

Asking $250 plus shipping from Cincinnati, OH

2. 80-series Automatic Diesel Cluster - SOLD

Diesel Cluster Auto 2.jpg

Asking $200 plus shipping from Cincinnati, OH

Thanks,

-Alberto

Last edited:
On the first one pictured, does that "J19" in the bottom right corner mean that it's for a 1HD-T? (as opposed to a 1HD-FT)

On the first one pictured, does that "J19" in the bottom right corner mean that it's for a 1HD-T? (as opposed to a 1HD-FT)

Maybe, but, I used an early one (like the one that reads TURBO) on my 1HD-FT 80 series and it worked just as well. I think the Tachs really don’t care much as the signal from the IP is the same for 1HZ, 1HDT, and 1HD-FT (not FTE though).

Just to update this; the cluster with the late Tach is already sold (the automatic one listed above). The other one is still available.

-Alberto

Posting these on the Diesel and JDM section.

I have for sale 2 complete diesel gauge clusters for 80-series diesel trucks. These Tachometers are almost a must if you want to Tach to work after putting a Toyota Diesel Engine in your 80.

1. 80-series Manual Transmission Diesel Cluster (Note the lack of PRND2L indicators):

View attachment 3563317

Asking $250 plus shipping from Cincinnati, OH

2. 80-series Automatic Diesel Cluster - SOLD

View attachment 3563315

Asking $200 plus shipping from Cincinnati, OH

Thanks,

-Alberto
do you have the cluster still

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom