||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That honestly looks twice as good as the rotbox in Westwood for $4200

No title, and all the interior is out, and so some work before it ready, but it does look nice :)

I talked to the guy on the phone and he kinda seems like a chooch. He contradicted himself about how much he paid for it, was it $1200 or $1500? And he's been too busy to send pictures. I'd buy it today if it's as solid as he says it is, but I've gone and looked at a lot of "solid" cruisers! :lol: Too far of a drive to take the chance without photos first.

My '78 Swiss Miss is the one to buy, it's the best year and cheap. :hillbilly: You've all seen the pix.

Sandblast Cabinet

This is a homemade cabinet made by the PO of my house. It just has a velcro access flap on the side of it, so it leaks like a siv. It would make a decent cabinet if somebody built a real door for it and sealed up the seams. I figured I'd offer it to one of you guys before posting it on craigslist. I figured I could trade it for a few small, cheap parts I need or just give it away! Keep in mind that this thing is LARGE!

IMG00063-20110424-1320.jpg

how much?

4 Bridgestone Dueler AT's

Hi:

I have 4 Bridgestone Dueler AT tires, size 31x10.5R15LT on stock 60 series rims for sale.

I traded up to some 33' Mickey Thompson's so I don't need these any more.

They have ~2k miles on them. I have no idea how to price these, so let's say $500.

I'm on the South Shore but commute to Metro West each day, and could possibly throw one in my car if someone wanted to meet somewhere to see one.

If we agree on a decent price, I'd be willing to deliver all 4 in the South Shore/Cape/Boston/Metro West areas (within reason).

PM me if you want to email or speak in person.

Thanks,
Jason
Tire Details 1.jpg
4 Tires.jpg

Got a passenger side front turn signal from a later FJ40? I'll trade for one of those. If not, you can just have it for free.

How nice of one are you looking for. I have a couple on a few fenders at the house. I can take some pics for you. You can have any of them them for the cost of the ride.

Been sorta looking for an FJ40 on the cheap. My new biz is going very well so I've kinda been looking around but not too seriously. It's depressing the money people want for absolute junk. Muh.

The really depressing part is that some fools actually pay good money for that junk, raising the market price for the rest of us!

Been sorta looking for an FJ40 on the cheap. My new biz is going very well so I've kinda been looking around but not too seriously. It's depressing the money people want for absolute junk. Muh.

It can be complete garbage as long as it has a solid mounting post and decent small side lens. I just need those parts to repair an otherwise good set I have.

I just checked and one wobbles and the other is in good shape. A little over spray on the base but mounting base seems solid. Shoot me your email and I'll send you a pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom