Events/Trails Official PHX Monthly Cruiser Cruise thread: Check here for details (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Check back here often for dates of the next Cruiser Cruise. Or simply to discuss what happened at the last one.

UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IN THIS THREAD ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFO IS PERMANENT:

Cruise is every 3rd Friday of the month. In the evening, around sunset till late.

Cruise is held in the QUICK TRIP parking lot, just west of Sonic Drive In at
1116 E. Broadway road
Tempe, AZ., 85282

North side of Broadway rd just east of Rural (between QUICK TRIP and Sonic Drive In)

meet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Upcoming dates:

Friday Sept-17-2004
Friday Oct-15-2004
Friday Nov-19-2004
Friday Dec-17-2004

Last edited by a moderator:
August 20th Cruise:

WOW! What a turn-out. It was a great night. I rolled in around 7:15 pm and found that everyone had setup over in the QuickTrip AZ Headquarters lot next door. So I Cruised over and parked with them. We had alot of trucks and alot of good people to talk to.

These people all showed up and hopefully had a good time BSing with the rest of us:

BMAN (me) and my BIL Paul in the FJ40
RHINO (Clay) in his leopard 55
HJ60 (Johnny and Yashica) in his blue fj60
ACCASBEL (Lee) in his white 62 w/ new sliders (yet to be tested)
LANDCRUISERPHIL (Phil) In his pissed off Blinganator 80
TOOLS'R'US and WINGNUT (Kevin? and Kyle) in the Trailertrash LX450
BRUNO AZ (Vic ) in his 1980 fj40
MIKE AZ (Mike) in his white 60
MEDTRO (Jackson) in his Mini
XROK (Brian and his wife whose name I didn't catch) In his new 60 series from Utah
LANDCRUISERCENTRAL (Curt) in his French Dodge (pronounced Dough-jay) waiting for the 40 to get done.

I think I caught them all. Anyway, it was still a good turnout and I think that a few of us actually nailed down a Sept 18th date for an "official" club run up Crown King, which I may or may not be able to make it to.

Running out of fudge!

We need to get the Crown King run set as im running out of fudge and need to get some more. Also if anyone has put any thought to the logo and web thing let me know, I have some server space just waiting to do something!

Kyle

Pictures of the Toys.

8-20-04.jpg

8-20-04_1.jpg

BMAN, you forgot to mention that sick mini that stopped by, I looked around on the web and couldn't find a picture.

http://4wheeloffroad.com/eventcoverage/131_UA04_08_z.jpg

The Orange Taco is being built right now in the peterson's 4wheel and off-road magazine. The truck was built here in town and has already been through the ultimate adventure. That truck was pissed. Fred Williams from peterson's was driving and Nick (the builder) was riding gun when they just happened to spot us on Friday night.

Thanks for the pics Kevin. Hell, that lighting even made Rhino's junk look clean.

That's what I was thinking~ Even made the brown turd look pretty nice! :D

It was nice meeting all of you- The next day I took apart the a/c system and got it working and did some cosmetic things to enhance appearance. Took off most of the silver pieces (grill, headlight shroud + vents) and painted them black. It's getting the windows tinted on Monday and then I'm getting started on the rust damage.

She'll look a little nicer next time we meet! :beer:

That top pic makes RHINO'S tires look small. And BTW BMAN, RHINO said his Pig will look even cleaner when he whips out the plunger and starts pullin' dents. He said he's all about cosmetic perfection these days. Tee-hee!

look here chicken and dumplins, Mr dutch oven, BTW that chillie you made was goooooood, and the chicken pot pie was great.

Oh yea back to your pig, no I think it works great! Going over stuff in 2wd, punk, that 55 is amazing.

Will wheel with you anytime.

Sethro or as you say
assro

hail o king of the sand hill, putting in 4WD didnt even help me there!!!!!

BTW i need 8 spring eye bushings,, poly,, FJ55 of course.

Just got lucky on that hill, was harder that night to do than in the past, thats alright, you will tuder me in the future I am sure.

I will check on spring bushings for you tomarrow.

Sethro

Yep, that date is solid. With Melissa feeling like she does and that baby ready to get the F' outa dodge, I'm not to sure that I'll be there, but I'm hoping to for sure.

Again, Not sure if I'll be there, with the baby due and all, but be aware that this is a family club and gathering and that if'n yall ain't skeert, ya might bring somayer wimin-folk witcha. Yashica's gotta be gettin tired of all the testosterone anyway.

BMAN said:
Again, Not sure if I'll be there, with the baby due and all, but be aware that this is a family club and gathering and that if'n yall ain't skeert, ya might bring somayer wimin-folk witcha. Yashica's gotta be gettin tired of all the testosterone anyway.

What time y'all git together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom