Events/Trails Official PHX Monthly Cruiser Cruise thread: Check here for details (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will miss the meeting on Friday... I’m being forced to go to Mexico for some recreation. But I will be thinking about CSC tomorrow night sitting on the back of the boat drinking margs hoping I don’t get seasick. :flipoff2:

Phil

Great to meet and match the face to the name to the vehicle. Kristina and I had fun, next time I will bring the 40, the PA and the Rush. :D

Hey man... leave the amil-nitrate at home. This is a family club. :flipoff2:

Good to meet ya and glad you made it home safely.

Yeah, so big that I forgot the name of the album with the guys carrying the paintings..DUH!! I've only seen them in concert once for the VT tour down at Crickett Pav. Very awesome show, then proceeded to blow my mind when the played Natural Science (one of my favorites). Kyle said he'd been to a bunch of shows, but of course he's like 20 years older than me, so what can I say, I'm a late bloomer!

RHINO said:
huh and all this time i thought the nicname "RUSH55" was because driving the pig was a RUSH, learn somethin new everyday. i dont know if i could pick out ANY song by rush, i'll hafta check them out.

Try "Red Barchetta" It's a great Gearhead song.

Cruise Tonight!

Who's Going?

LandCruiserPhil said:
My short term memory is failing again....Broadway and Rural at 7:00 ???????

Si!

The new guy will be there with the wife and kids in tow... and Zelda the Cruiser attending her first ever meeting.

Don't think anyone got any pics. Missed you last night Rick. I was glad that Melissa agreed to come out and bring the baby. Hayleigh had a good time looking at the cruisers. Up in Ashfork for the night. I'll check back in tomorrow.

Yeah BMAN I was heartbroken too... :-( But I was thinkin' that we may need to get nametags or custom plates with everyone's IH8Mud screen name. Bein' that I'm the new guy I'm not aware of who Melissa is but while we were there my wife and daughter were the only cruiser chicks in attendence. All in all is was really fun... In fact one guy in a Tundra was just drivin' by and saw all the Cruisers, stopped in, has 2 FJ40s and is a frequenter of the mudboard here.

So, is Friday a Cruiser night a Sonic rain or shine?

I was wondering the same thing. Are we still on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom